学习啦【英语文摘】 编辑：韦彦 发布时间：2016-08-27
$课文81 Roast beef and potatoes烤牛肉和土豆
Why is Carol disappointed?为什么卡罗尔感觉失望?
622. Hi, Carol!Where's Tom?
623. He's upstairs.
624. He's having a bath.
626. Sam's here.
627. I'm nearly ready.
628. Hello, Sam.
629. Have a cigarette.
630. No, thanks, Tom.
631. Have a glass of whisky then.
632. OK. Thanks.
633. Is dinner ready, Carol?
634. It's nearly ready.
635. We can have dinner at seven o'clock.
636. Sam and I had lunch together today.
637. We went to a restaurant.
638. What did you have?
639. We had roast beef and potatoes.
641. What's the matter, Carol?
642. Well, you're going to have roast beef and potatoes again tonight!
$课文82 I had……我吃(喝、从事)了……
$课文83 Going on holiday 度假
Where did sam go for his holiday this year?
643. Hello, Sam.Come in.
644. Hi, Sam.
645. We're having lunch.
646. Do you want to have lunch with us?
647. No, thank you. Tom.
648. I've already had lunch.
649. I had lunch at half past twelve.
650. Have a cup of coffee then.
651. I've just had a cup, thank you.
652. I had one after my lunch.
653. Let's go into the living room,Carol.
654. We can have our coffee there.
655. Excuse the mess, Sam.
656. This room's very untidy.
657. We're packing our suitcases.
658. We're going to leave tomorrow.
659. Tom and I are going to have a holiday.
660. Aren't you lucky!
661. When are you going to have a holiday, Sam?
662. I don't know.
663. I've already had my holiday this year.
664. Where did you go?
665. I stayed at home!
$课文84 Have you had……?你已经……了吗?
$课文85 Paris in the spring 巴黎之春
At what time of year did ken visit paris?
666. Hello, Ken.
667. Hi, George.
668. Have you just been to the cinema?
669. Yes, I have.
670. What's on?
671. 'Paris in the spring'.
672. Oh, I've already seen it.
673. I saw it on television last year.
674. It's an old film, but it's very good.
675. Paris is a beautiful city.
676. I've never been there.
677. Have you ever been there, Ken?
678. Yes, I have. I was there in April.
679. Pairs in the spring, eh?
680. It was spring,
681. but the weather was awful.
682. It rained all the time.
683. Just like London!
$课文86 What have you done?你已经做了什么?
$课文87 A car crash 车祸
Can the mechanics repair Mr.Wood's car?
684. Is my car ready yet?
685. I don't know. sir.
686. What's the number of your car?
687. It is LFZ 312G.
688. When did you bring it to us?
689. I brought it here three days ago.
690. Ah, yes, I remember now.
691. Have your mechanics finished yet?
692. No, they're still working on it.
693. Let's go into the garage and have a look at it.
694. Isn't that your car?
695. Well, it was my car.
696. Didn't you have a crash?
697. That's right.
698. I drove it into a lamp-post.
699. Can your mechanics repair it?
700. Well, they're trying to repair it,sir.
701. But to tell you the truth.
702. you need a new car!
$课文88 Have you……yet?你已经……了吗?
$课文89 For sale待售
Why couldn't nigel decide?为什么奈杰尔作不了决定?
703. Good afternoon.
704. I believe that this house is for sale. That's right.
705. May I have a look at it, please?
706. Yes, of course. Come in.
707. How long have you lived here?
708. I've live here for twenty years.
709. Twenty years!
710. That's a long time.
711. Yes, I've been here since 1976.
712. Then why do you want to sell it?
713. Because I've just retired.
714. I want to buy a small house in the country.
715. How much does this house cost?
716. that's a lot of money.
717. it's worth every penny of it.
718. Well, I like the house.
719. but I can't decide yet.
720. My wife must see it first.
721. Women always have the last word.
$课文90 Have you……yet?你已经……了吗?
$课文91 Poor lan!可怜的伊恩!
Who wanted to sell the house?谁想卖房?
722. Has Ian sold his house yet?
723. Yes, he has.
724. He sold it last week.
725. Has he moved to his new house yet?
726. No, not yet.
727. He's still here.
728. He's going to move tomorrow.
729. When? Tomorrow morning.
730. No. Tomorrow afternoon.
731. I'll miss him.
732. He has always been a good neighbour.
733. He's a very nice person.
734. We'll all miss him.
735. When will the new people move into this house?
736. I think that they'll move in the day after tomorrow.
737. Will you see Ian today,Jenny?
738. Yes, I will.
739. Please give him my regards.
740. Poor Ian!
741. He didn't want to leave this house.
742. No, he didn't want to leave.
743. but his wife did!
$课文92 When will……?什么时候要……?
$课文93 Our new neighbour我们的新邻居
Why is Nigel a luckly man?
744. Nigel is our new next-door neighbour.
745. He's a pilot.
746. He was in the R.A.F.
747. He will fly to New York next month.
748. The month after next he'll fly to Tokyo.
749. At the moment, he's in Madrid.
750. He flew to Spain a week ago.
751. He'll return to London the week after next.
752. He's only forty-one years old,
753. and he has already been to nearly every country in the world.
754. Nigel is a very lucky man.
755. But his wife isn't very lucky. She usually stays at home!
$课文94 When did you/will you go to ……?
Why did George and Ken miss the train?
756. Two return tickets to London,please.
757. What time will the next train leave?
758. At nineteen minutes past eight.
759. Which platform?
760. Platform Two.Over the bridge.
761. What time will the next train leave?
762. At eight nineteen.
763. We've got plenty of time.
764. It's only three minutes to eight.
765. Let's go and have a drink.
766. There's a bar next door to the station.
767. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
768. Tickets, please.
769. We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.
770. You've just missed it!
771. What! It's only eight fifteen.
772. I'm sorry, sir.
773. That clock's ten minutes slow.
774. When's the next train?
775. In five hours' time!
$课文96 What's the exact time?确切的时间是几点?
$课文97 A small blue case一只蓝色的小箱子
Does Mr.Hall get his case back?霍尔先生有没有要回他的箱子?
776. I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day.
777. Can you describe it, sir?
778. It's a small blue case and it's got a zip.
779. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it.
780. Is this case yours?
781. No, that's not mine.
782. What about this one?
783. This one's got a label.
784. Let me see it.
785. What's your name and address?
786. David Hall,83 Bridge Street.
787. That's right. D.N. Hall, 83 Bridge Street.
788. Three pounds fifty pence,please.
789. Here you are. Thank you.
791. What's the matter?
792. This case doesn't belong to me!
793. You've given me the wrong case!
$课文98 Whose is it?它是谁的?
Whose are they?它们是谁的?
Must Andy go to see the doctor?
795. What's the matter, Andy?
796. I slipped and fell downstairs.
797. Have you hurt yourself?
798. Yes, I have. I think that I've hurt my back.
799. Try and stand up.
800. Can you stand up?
801. Here.Let me help you.
802. I'm sorry, Lucy.
803. I'm afraid that I can't get up.
804. I think that the doctor had better see you.
805. I'll phone Dr. Carter.
806. The doctor says that he will come at once.
807. I'm sure that you need an X-ray, Andy.
$课文100 He says that……She says that……They say that……
$课文101 A card from Jimmy 吉米的明信片
Does Grandmother seem pleased to get a card from Jimmy?Why/Why not?
808. Read Jimmy's card to me please, penny.
809. 'I have just arrived in Scotland and I'm staying at a Youth Hostel.'
811. He says he's just arrived in Scotland.
812. He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel.
813. You know he's a member of the Y.H.A.
814. The what?
815. The Y.H.A., Mum.
816. The Youth Hostels Association.
817. What else does he say?
818. I'll write a letter soon.
819. I hope you all well.
820. What? Speak up. Penny.
821. I'm afraid I can't hear you
822. He say he'll write a letter soon.
823. He hopes we are all well.
824. 'Love, Jimmy.'
825. Is that all?
826. He doesn't say very much,does he?
827. He can't write very much on a card, Mum.
$课文102 He says he ……She says she……They say they……
$课文103 The french test法语考试
How long did the exam last?
828. How was the exam, Richard?
829. Not too bad.
830. I think I passed in English and Mathematics.
831. The questions were very easy.
832. How about you, Gary?
833. The English and Maths papers weren't easy enough for me.
834. I hope I haven't failed.
835. I think I failed the French paper.
836. I could answer sixteen of the question.
837. They were very easy.
838. But I couldn't answer the rest.
839. They were too difficult for me.
840. French test are awful, aren't they?
841. I hate them.
842. I'm sure I've got a low mark.
843. Oh, cheer up!
844. perhaps we didn't do too badly.
845. The guy next to me Wrote his name at the top of the paper.
847. Then he sat there and looked at it for three hours!
848. He didn't write a word!
$课文104 Too,Very ,enough 太、非常、足够
$课文105 Full of mistaked错误百出
What was Sandra's present?给桑德拉的礼物是什么?
849. Where's Sandra, Bob?
850. I want her.
851. Do you want to speak to her?
852. Yes, I do. I want her to come to my office.
853. Tell her to come at once.
854. Did you want to see me?
855. Ah, yes, Sandra.
856. How do you spell "intelligent'?
857. Can you tell me?
859. That's right. You've typed it with only one 'L'.
860. This letter's full of mistakes.
861. I want you to type it again.
862. Yes, I'll do that.
863. I'm sorry about that.
864. And here's a little present for you.
865. What is it?
866. It's a dictionary.
867. I hope it'll help you.
$课文106 I want you/him/her/them to……
Tell him/her/them to……告诉他/她/他们……
$课文107 It's too samll太小了。
What kind of dress does the lady want?
868. Do you like this dress,madam?
869. I like the colour very much.
870. It's lovely dress,
871. but it's too small for me.
872. What about this one? It's a lovely dress.
873. It's very smart.
874. Short skirts are in fashion now.
875. Would you like to try it?
876. All right.
877. I'm afraid this green dress is too small for me as well.
878. It's smaller than the blue one.
879. I don't like the colour either.
880. It doesn't suit me at all.
881. I think the blue dress is prettier.
882. Could you show me another blue dress?
883. I want a dress like that one,
884. but it must be my size.
885. I'm afraid I haven't got a larger dress.
886. This is the largest dress in the shop.
$课文108 How do they compare?比一比
$课文109 A good idea好主意
What does Jane have with her coffee?
887. Shall I make some coffee,Jane?
888. That's a good idea, Charlotte.
889. It's ready.
890. Do you want any milk?
891. Just a little, please.
892. What about some sugar?
893. Two teaspoonfuls?
894. No, less than that.
895. One and a half teaspoonfuls, please.
896. That's enough for me.
897. That was very nice.
898. Would you like some more?
899. Yes, please.
900. I'd like a cigarette, too.
901. May I have one?
902. Of course.
903. I think there are a few in that box.
904. I'm afraid it's empty.
905. What a pity!
906. It doesn't matter.
907. Have a biscuit instead.
908. Eat more and smoke less!
909. That's very good advice!
$课文110 How do they compare?比一比