英语笑话 位置:首页>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>《经典小学英语笑话带翻…》正文

经典小学英语笑话带翻译

学习啦【英语笑话】 编辑:韦彦 发布时间:2016-09-18

  笑话是日常生活中人们消遣娱乐的一种常见语言现象,其目的在于在会话过程中传递和激发幽默感。下面是学习啦小编带来的小学英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  小学英语笑话带翻译大全

  (一)

  飞机场 Airport

  A stewardess (空中小姐) wore a sparkling gold necklace , a plane model as a drop, looking unique and professional. Detecting that somebody around was looking at her, she asked gracefully: “Is it pretty?” “Very pretty, but the airport looks more fascinating(迷人的).” The other party wisecracked(说俏皮话).

  有位空姐带着亮灿灿的金项链,项坠儿系一小飞机,显得别致而有职业特点。她发现有人在看,便大方地问了一句:“它漂亮吗?”“漂亮极了,不过,飞机场更漂亮!”对方俏皮地说。

  (二)

  钓鱼的故事 A Fishy Story

  Two avid fishermen go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment: the reels, the rods, thewading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. They spend a fortune.

  两个殷切的钓鱼爱好者要进行一次钓鱼之旅。他们租了一切所需的器材:鱼线盘,钓竿,浅水服,小船,汽车,甚至一间林中小屋。为此,他们花了好多的钱。

  The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on thesecond day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of theirvacation, one of the men catches a fish.

  第一天去钓鱼,他们什么也没钓到。第二天和第三天也是如此。直到最后,在他们旅行的最后一天,其中一个人钓到了一条鱼。

  As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says, "Doyou realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred dollars?"

  回家的路上,他们都感到十分沮丧。一个人对另一个人说:“你发现没有?为了钓这条倒霉的鱼,我们花了1500块钱?”

  The other guy says, "Wow! It's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"

  另一个人说:“噢!幸亏我们没有钓到更多的鱼。”

  小学英语笑话带翻译欣赏

  (一)

  Boxing and Running

  拳击和赛跑

  Dan is teaching his son how to box. As he does so, he left his friend, "This is a tough world, soI’m teaching my boy to fight."

  丹在教他的儿子怎样拳击。他告诉他的朋友:“这是一个粗暴的世界,所以我要教我的儿子怎么去拼搏。”

  Friend: "But suppose he comes up against someone much bigger than he is, who’s also beentaught how to box."

  朋友:“如果他碰上的对手是一个比他高大,健壮而且也会拳击的人怎么办?”

  Dan: "I’m teaching him how to run, too."

  丹:“我也会教他怎么样赛跑呢。”

  (二)

  Who do you think you are?

  你以为你是谁?

  The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn’t let himaboard.

  公共汽车上很挤,当又一个人还是试图上车时,乘客们不让他上。

  “It is too crowded, “they shouted.” who do you think you are?”

  “车上太挤了,”他们喊道,“你以为你是谁?”

  “I am the driver.” he said.

  “我是司机!”他说。

  经典的小学英语笑话带翻译

  (一)

  The Looney Bin

  疯人院

  Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!”Anotherone said, "How do you know?"

  一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:“我是拿破仑!”另一个说:“你怎么知道?”

  The first inmate said, "God told me!"

  第一个人说:“上帝对我说的!”

  Just then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"

  一会儿,一个声音从另一个房间传来:“我没说!”

  (二)

  FUTURE

  未来

  A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about thefuture until he gets a wife.

  女人直到找到丈夫前都在担心未来;男人直到找到妻子前从不担心未来。

  小学英语笑话带翻译阅读

  One Side of the Case

  一面之辞

  A judge asked our group of potential jurors whether anyone should be excused, and one man raised his hand.

  一位法官问我们这群修补陪审员是否有人应当免权。一个人举起了手。

  "I can't hear out of my left ear," the man told the judge.

  “我的左耳听不见。”那人告诉法官。

  "Can you hear out of your right ear?" the judge asked. The man nodded his head.

  “你的右边耳朵听得见吗?”法官问道。那人点了点头。

  "You'll be allowed to serve on the jury," the judge declared. "We only listen to one side of the case at a time."

  “你将被允许加入陪审团,”法官宣布。“我们每次只听一面之辞。”

  小学英语笑话带翻译品味

  A Smugglar

  走私犯

  The suspicious-looking man drove up to the border, where he was greeted by a sentry. Whenthe guard looked in the trunk, he was surprised to find six sacks bulging at the seams.

  一个形迹可疑的人开车来到边境,哨兵迎了上去。哨兵在检查汽车行李箱时,惊奇地发现了六个接缝处鼓得紧绷绷的大口袋。

  "What's in here?" he asked.

  “里面装的是什么?”他问道。

  "Dirt," the driver replied.

  “土。”司机回答。

  "Take them out," the guard instructed. "I want to check them."

  “把袋子拿出来”,哨兵命令道:“我要检查。”

  Obliging, the man removed the bags, and sure enough, each one of them contained nothingbut dirt. Reluctantly, the guard let him go.

  那人顺从地把口袋搬了出来。确实,口袋里除了土以外,别无他特。哨兵很不情愿地让他通过了。

  A week later the man came back, and once again, the sentry looked in the truck.

  一周后,那人又来了,哨兵再次检查汽车上的行李箱。

  "What's in the bags this time?" he asked.

  “这次袋子里装的是什么?”他问道。

  "Dirt, more dirt." said the man.

  “土,又运了一些土。”那人回答。

  Not believing him, the guard checked the sacks and, once again, he found nothing but soil.

  哨兵不相信,对那些袋子又进行了检查,结果发现,除了土以外,仍旧一无所获。

  The same thing happened every week for six months, and it finally became so frustrating to theguard that he quit and became a bartender.

  同样的事情每周重演一次,一共持续了六个月。最后,哨兵被弄得灰心丧气,干脆辞职去当了酒吧侍者。

  Then one night, the suspicious-looking fellow happened to stop by for a drink. Hurrying overto him, the former guard said, "Listen, pal, drinks are on the house tonight if you'll do me afavor: Just tell me what the hell you were smuggling all that time."

  有天夜里,那个形迹可疑的人碰巧途经酒吧,下车喝酒。那位从前的哨兵急忙迎上前去对他说,“我说,老兄,你要是能帮我一个忙,今晚的酒就归我请客。你能不能告诉我,那段时间你到底在走私什么东西?”

  Grinning broadly, the man leaned close to the bartender's ear and whispered, "Cars."

  那人俯身过来,凑近侍者的耳朵,裂开嘴笑嘻嘻地说:“汽车。”

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有