学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 关于好背易懂的英文短笑话

关于好背易懂的英文短笑话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于好背易懂的英文短笑话

  笑话是一种用来逗笑取乐的文体。笑话,不仅能让同学们在日常生活和学习中不时地会心一笑,还能从中学习到不少的英语知识。下面是学习啦小编带来的关于好背易懂的英文短笑话,欢迎欣赏!

  关于好背易懂的英文短笑话篇1

  I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.

  有一次我走进一家快餐店,

  I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat FreeFrench Fries.

  被一个标志牌吸引了,上面写着“无油薯条”。

  I decided to give them a try.

  我打算尝尝,

  I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping withfat.

  但是看到服务员从锅里捞出的一篮薯条沾满了油,真是吓了我一大跳。

  He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.

  他给我装了一袋,账单上显示出价钱。

  "Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for thepotatoes.... The fat is free!"

  “等会儿,”我说,“这不是无油的?”“是的,我们只对薯条收费,油是免费的!”

  关于好背易懂的英文短笑话篇2

  A nervous taxpayer was unhappily conversing withthe IRS Tax auditorwho had come to review hisrecords.

  一个神色紧张的纳税人正闷闷不乐地和前来查帐的国税局的税务审计员交谈。

  At one point the auditor exclaimed,"Mr. Carelton, we feel it is a great privilegeto be allowed tolive and work in the USA.

  审计员一度大声地说,“Carelton先生,我们认为能在美国生活和工作是莫大的荣幸,

  As a citizen you have an obligation to pay taxes,and we expect you to eagerly pay them with asmile"

  而作为一个美国公民,您也有纳税的义务。我们希望您能无比乐意地带着微笑来纳税。”

  "Thank goodness"returned Mr. Carelton, with a giant grin on his face,"I thought you were goingto want me to pay with cash."

  “谢天谢地”,Carelton先生咧着嘴大笑地回答,“我还以为你们是要我带着钱来交税呢!”

  关于好背易懂的英文短笑话篇3

  A carpenter was giving evidence about an accidenthe had witnessed.

  一位木匠正在为他目击的一起事故作证。

  The judge asked him how far away he was from theaccident.

  法官问他当时离事发现场有多远。

  The carpenter replied "twenty seven feet, six-and-one-half- inches".

  木匠回答,“27英尺,6.5英寸”。

  "What? How come you are so sure of that distance?" asked the judge.

  法官问:“什么?你怎么能这样确定?”

  "Well, I knew some idiot would ask me. So I measured it!" replied the carpenter.

  木匠回答,“是啊,我知道一定会有傻瓜问我这个问题,所以我事先测量了一下。”

  
看了"关于好背易懂的英文短笑话"的人还看了:

1.好背易懂的英文短笑话

2.好背易读的英文短笑话

3.简单的英文小笑话

4.关于简单的英文笑话大全

5.简短的经典英文笑话带翻译

2494186