学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 简短的英语小笑话

简短的英语小笑话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

简短的英语小笑话

  冷笑话是近几年新兴的一种语言现象,它轻松诙谐、别具一格,给我们紧张的生活增添了几分轻松的情趣,它一出现便受到了大多数人的喜爱。小编精心收集了简短的英语小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

  简短的英语小笑话篇1

  安瓜拉瓜拉

  A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressedNative Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

  一位政客抵达一处印第安人居留地向居住在该区被压迫的原住民表达他的关切之情。他向一群民众发表演说。

  The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

  “我一直切身体会到你们的穷苦困境,”政客说。

  "Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众热烈欢呼。

  I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

  “不为你们争取更多的福利,我个人绝不会松懈。”

  "Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”群众反应更为热烈。

  "And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights."

  “此外我愿个人保证你们将被赋予完全及公平的公民权利。”

  "Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

  “安瓜拉瓜拉!”整个部落的人都叫喊起来。

  The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon,he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

  对这样的接待,政客感到非常高兴,因此他要求游览该居留地,不久他和向导就走到一处封闭的篱笆围墙。

  "And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

  “这是做什么用的?,’政客问道。

  "oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

  “喔,现在空无一物,但以前我们在这里养牛。”

  "I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

  “原来如此,”政客说着准备进入篱笆内。

  "Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

  “嘿,你还是不要进去的好,否则你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

  简短的英语小笑话篇2

  Be kind to animals

  爱护动物

  The owner of the hamburger stand was rather surprised to see a man walk in with threeiguanas, but when the man ordered four hamburgers with fries, the owner complied with ashrug.

  有个人牵了三只大蜥蜴走进一家汉堡店,老板吓了一跳。接着他点了四份汉堡和薯条,老板耸耸肩答应了他的要求.

  The man and his iguanas enjoyed their dinner and left.

  那个老兄和他的蜥蜴享受过晚餐后便离开了。

  The next day the man returned with two kangaroos and the same scene was repeated.

  第二天,那个人带了两只袋鼠,又点了相同的东西。

  On the third day the man entered with two orangutans and a chimpanzee, and the ownercouldn't help making a remark.

  第三天,他带了两只红毛猩猩和一只黑猩猩。

  "You certainly seem to be an animal lover," he said.

  老板实在忍不住,便说:“您实在是个爱护动物的有心人。”

  "That's true," said the man, "and I'd like you to know how much we appreciate your letting useat here. Some proprietors object. "

  “那倒是真的,”那位仁兄回答说道.‘‘另外我也要感谢你让我们进来吃晚餐,许多店老板都拒绝卖东西给我们。”

  "That's quite alright," said the shopkeeper.

  “没有问题啦!”店老板说。

  "As a token of my appreciation, I’d like to give you this lobster. " And the animal lover handedover a live, wriggling crustacean

  “为了向你表示谢意,我送你一只龙虾。”说着他便给老板一只活蹦乱跳的大龙虾。

  "Well, that's very kind of you. My wife and I will have it for dinner. "

  “您真好,我太太和我将以它当晚餐。”

  "Oh, he's already had dinner. But I am sure he'd love to take in a movie. "

  “喔,它已经吃过晚餐了,但我想它会喜欢看场电影。”

  简短的英语小笑话篇3

  Of course,there are limitations

  当然,凡事总有例外

  A musician had taken to heart the old saying, "Music hath charms to soothe the savagebeast," and traveled to the darkest corner of Africa in an effort to prove it.

  一位音乐家牢记一句格言在心: “音乐有安抚野兽心灵的魅力。”为了证实这句话,他前往非洲最深处的内陆丛林旅游。

  No sooner had he begun to play his violin in a jungle clearing than it was full of savage beasts,swaying in rhythm and tapping their paws to the delightful sounds.

  在丛林的一块空地上,他一拉起小提琴,四处就挤满了各种猛兽,跟着旋律,拍着脚掌,手舞足蹈起来。

  Suddenly, however, a huge lion emerged from the jungle,pounced on the violinist and made ahearty meal of him.

  可是丛林里突然跑出一头大狮子,扑向小提琴家,把他当作盛餐吃掉了。

  The other animals cried out in dismay, 'Hey! We were enjoying that. "

  其他野兽大失所望,说道:“我们正在欣赏音乐哩!”

  "Eh?" said the lion, cupping its hand to its ear.

  “呃?,’狮子弯曲手掌成杯子状靠着耳朵说道。

  
看了“简短的英语小笑话”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.简单英语小笑话12篇

3.英语小笑话很短的

4.关于六年级的英语小笑话简短

5.关于英文小笑话故事简短

6.十个简短的英语小笑话

3368190