学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 短的英语笑话欣赏

短的英语笑话欣赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

短的英语笑话欣赏

  笑话,顾名思义,是一种通过幽默的文字或图示来达到令人会心一笑或捧腹大笑效果的文学形式。小编精心收集了短的英语笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

  短的英语笑话篇1

  Make a Wish!

  许个愿吧!

  Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

  每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。

  But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。

  Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

  他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。

  "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

  “这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”

  "That's true ."

  "那倒是不假……"

  "And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  "可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"

  “Well, today's his birthday. ”

  “今天是他生日嘛。”

  短的英语笑话篇2

  A Precocious Child

  一个早熟的小孩

  When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

  当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,

  he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

  他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。

  The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

  推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”

  Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

  小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"

  短的英语笑话篇3

  A Remarkable Talent

  一位了不起的天才

  "Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.

  “你相信我可以由钢琴知道现在几点钟吗?’一位老兄向他的朋友问道。

  "You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.

  “别开玩笑了!”他的朋友怀疑地回答。

  "I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out amartial tune.

  “那我试给你看,”说着那位老兄就坐在钢琴前开始弹起一首进行曲。

  Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,

  几秒钟后墙壁传来捶打声,一个愤怒的声音叫道:

  "Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it's three o’clock in the morning?"

  “嘿!你他妈的,你知不知道现在是凌晨三点钟?”

  短的英语笑话篇4

  City Suckers

  城里来的傻瓜

  Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.

  两个城市里的老兄在一条乡间小道上开车迷了路。

  Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

  他们把车停靠一位老农夫旁边,问他知不知道回城里的路。

  "Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

  “不,我不知道,”老农夫答道。

  "Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

  “那你知道回到主要公路要怎么走吗?

  "Nope. Don't know that, either. "

  “不,我也不知道。”

  "Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

  "喔,你好像不太熟悉这里的路况,是吗?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

  “可以这么说,……可是我也不会迷路。”

  
看了“短的英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.关于英语小笑话简短

2.简短的英语笑话带翻译欣赏

3.短小经典的英语笑话精选

4.有关较短的英文笑话欣赏

5.简短的英语笑话带翻译

3368243