学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 英语笑话带翻译

英语笑话带翻译

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语笑话带翻译

  笑话是民族文化及社会生活中不可缺少的一环,从古至今都拥有广大的受众,深受人们喜爱。学习啦小编整理了英语笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  英语笑话带翻译篇一

  excuse for speeding

  赶紧到达那里

  harry and lloyd were speeding down the road. a police car pulled them over.

  哈里与劳埃德超速行驶,一辆警车拦住了他们。

  "why on earth were you driving so fast?" the policeman yelled.

  “你们为什么开那么快?”警官喊道。

  "our brakes are no good, so we wanted to get there before we had an accident!

  “我们的刹车不好,因此我们想在发生事故前赶紧到达目的地。”

  英语笑话带翻译篇二

  why is he howling.

  他为什么喊

  dentist: please stop howling. i haven't even touched your tooth yet.

  牙医:请你不要再喊了!我还没碰你的牙呢。

  patient: i know, but you are standing on my foot!

  病人:我知道,可是你正踩着我的脚呀!

  英语笑话带翻译篇三

  i'm not having it all cut off

  没把头发全剪掉啊

  miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut. but this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time. while miles was at the barber's one day, the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.

  麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,但这是违反办公室规定的:职员只能利用自己的时间理发。一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。

  "hello, miles," the manager said. "i see that you are having your hair cut in office time."

  "你好,麦尔斯,"经理说。"我看到你在上班时间理发了。"

  "yes, sir, i am," admitted miles calmly. "you see, sir, it grows in office time."

  "是的,先生。正是这样。"麦尔斯平静地承认了。"可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。"

  "not all of it," said the manager at once. "some of it grows in your own time."

  "不全都是吧,"经理立刻说,"有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。"

  "yes, sir, that's quite true." answered miles politely, "but i'm not having it all cut off."

  "对呀,先生,你说得很对。"麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,"但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。"

  
看了“英语笑话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.英语笑话带翻译欣赏

2.简短的英语笑话带翻译

3.英语简单笑话带翻译欣赏

4.英文短笑话带翻译欣赏

5.英语笑话带翻译欣赏

6.英语笑话带翻译简短的

3441178