学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 生活幽默英语故事

生活幽默英语故事

时间: 焯杰674 分享

生活幽默英语故事

  在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘记了放松自己。下面学习啦小编为大家带来生活幽默英语故事,希望大家喜欢!

  生活幽默英语故事:我为妈妈煮了一杯茶

  Have you notlced that children sometimes tyr to be helpful,but lt makes vour life more complicated? This story is about a sick mother whose darUng daughter want to be a good nurse.

  不知道你注意到没有,孩子们有时想帮你的忙,但却让你的生活更加复杂。下面是一位患病的母亲,她可爱的女儿想好好照顾她的故事。

  A:Mummy,let me fluff the pillow fo you

  妈妈,让我把枕头给你抖松。

  B:OK.

  好吧。

  A:Mummy,here is a magazine you can read it.

  妈妈,这是本杂志,你可以看看它。

  B:OK.Thank you!

  好吧。谢谢你。

  A:Mumrny,I make a cup of tea for you,here vou are.

  妈妈,我为你煮了一杯茶,给你。

  B:(Drinking) Why.vou are auch sweetheafi,I didn't know you could make tea.

  (喝茶)真是好女儿,我不知道休还会煮茶。

  A:Oh.yes.I put the tea leaves in the water like you do,and I boiled it.and then I strained it into a cup.But I couldn't find a strainer, so I used the flyswatter.

  哦,是的,我像你那样把茶叶放在水中,煮开,然后我把它过滤到水杯里。但是我找不到过滤器,我就用了苍蝇拍。

  B:You what?

  你用了什么?

  A:Oh,don'l worry,Mummy.I didn't use the new flyswatter.I used the old one.

  哦,别担心,妈妈。我没用新的苍蝇拍,我用的是旧的。

  生活幽默英语故事:迷情酒吧

  In England nobody under the age of eighteen is allowed to drink in a public bar. One day, Mr.Tomposon and his son who had his eigh-teenth birthday go to a public bar.

  英格兰,不满18岁是不允许到酒馆喝酒的,一天汤普森在他儿子18岁生日那天,带着他去了酒馆。

  A:You are so strict that you never took me here before, Daddy.

  爸爸,你太严格了,以前你从不带我来这里。

  B:Because you were not old enough.

  因为你还不够大。

  A:I see.

  我知道。

  (After half an hour.半小时以后。)

  B:Now, Tom,1 want to teach you a useful lesson. You must alway s be careful not to drink too much.

  汤姆,现在我给你上一课。你必须注意永远不要喝得过多。

  A:Can I know when I have had enough?

  我怎么才能知道我喝够了呢?

  B:Well,I'll tell you.Do you see those two lights at the end o fthe bar?When they seem to have become four, you've had enough and should go home.

  听着,你看见酒馆那头的两盏灯了吗?当那儿的灯变成四盏的时候,你就喝够了,该回家了。

  A:But Dad,I can only see one light at the end of the bar.

  可是,爸爸,我只看见那儿有一盏灯呀。

  生活幽默英语故事:霓裳炫影

  When a village fool blossomed out all of a sudden in new clothes,the neighbors wondered at his property.

  村子里的白痴突然发了大财,穿上了新衣服,邻居们对他的暴富感到很惊奇。

  A:What's happened to you?

  你做了什么事?

  B:1 won the first prize in the lottery.

  我中了头彩。

  A:How did you come to guess the luck number?

  你是怎么猜中幸运号码的?

  B:Well, three times running I dreamed of seven; so I figured it out that three times seven are twenty-four, and I bought ticket number 24 I won the first prize.

  哦,我做梦梦见了7这个号码三次。于是我算出7的3倍是24.于是我买了号码是24的彩票。这张票中了头彩。

  A:NVhy, you blamed fool, three times seven is twenty-one, not twenty-four.

  哎呀,你这个该死的傻瓜,7的3倍是21不是24。

  B:Is that so? Well, twenty-four won, anyway.

  是这样吗?哦,不管怎么说,24中了。

405208