学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 职场英文口语:优先做某事

职场英文口语:优先做某事

时间: 腾宇1218 分享

职场英文口语:优先做某事

  英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享职场英文口语:优先做某事,希望能帮到大家。

  职场英文口语:优先做某事(一)

  Welcome back to English at Work.At the offices ofTip Top Trading, things are a bit… tricky.

  欢迎回到职场英语。Tip Top Trading办公室的事情有点棘手。

  Denise has been reinstated at the company but nowwants to do more than just ordering pens.

  丹尼斯虽已重回到公司,却不想仅做买笔之类的事。

  Tom has other ideas and Anna is just caught in themiddle.Who can she turn to?

  汤姆心中另有所想,弄得安娜在中间左右为难。她能向谁求助呢?

  Paul maybe… or maybe not?So Denise, let's get this straight.

  保罗?或许是他,或许不是。丹尼斯,咱们有话直说吧。

  You don't want to order the pens anymore, right?

  你再也不想订购钢笔了,是吗?

  Well, I did say if I came back, I wanted to have a go at doing sales.Err, yes, you did. That'sright.

  是的,我说过假如回来上班,我想做销售工作。好吧,你是说过,没错。

  Yeah but we got Denise back because we didn't have anyone to order our pens and stuff.

  对,可我们让丹尼斯回来是因为没人订购钢笔和其他物品。

  That's her main job.Err yes, absolutely. I see your point.

  这才是她的主要工作。对,我明白你的意思。

  Excuse me Paul, could I suggest we all take it in turns to order things like pens and paper… share the responsibility?

  打扰一下,保罗,我觉得我们可以轮流订购纸张和钢笔,分担责任?

  职场英文口语:优先做某事(二)

  That's a good idea Anna.Yeah but…No buts Tom, that's a good solution.

  好主意,安娜。是的,但……没有但是,汤姆,这个办法很好。

  Well done Anna… could you draw up a rota so weknow who's going to be ordering the pens andwhen?

  做得好,安娜,麻烦你帮我写下轮值表,以便大家清楚自己的订购时间。

  And don't forget to order biscuits too!Phew, I'm gladI got that sorted out.Right, back to work everyone.

  别忘了还要订饼干!很高兴问题终于解决了。好了,大家回去工作吧。

  I can't believe I've got to order pens, it's Denise's responsibility… err, are you OK Anna?

  简直不敢相信,我还要去订笔,这明明是丹尼斯的责任……安娜,你还好吧?

  No I'm not.I can't draw up a rota, not now.I've got too much to do.

  不好!我现在没时间写轮值表。我要做的事太多了。

  Alright don't panic Anna. Just do what I do.What's that?

  好吧,别慌,安娜,照我做的就行了。怎么做?

  Nothing! Just do what you can do and then pretend you've forgotten about the other stuff. Easy!

  什么都不做!你能做什么就做什么,假装自己忘了其他事情,简单吧?

  Oh dear, Tom's not that professional is he?Not like you Anna.

  天啊,汤姆可真不专业,是不是?不像你,安娜。

  You just need to get organised and prioritise.I need to prioritise?

  你得好好整理,分清主次。我需要分清主次?

1606