学习啦>演讲与口才>演讲口才>经典演讲>

最出色的毕业典礼演讲摘录

时间: 雅雯798 分享

  最近看了不少英文演讲视频,发现国外大学毕业典礼的演讲大多很精彩。这些演讲通常用词正式,发音清晰,内容也很连贯,而且很有启发性,所以不论从什么角度来说都是不可多得的资源。今天学习啦小编给大家分享一些出色的毕业典礼演讲,希望对大家有所帮助。

  最出色的毕业典礼演讲摘录

  1. 乔布斯在斯坦福的毕业典礼演讲 —— Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

  当我十七岁的时候,我读到了一句话:“如果你把每一天都当作生命中最后一天去生活的话,那么有一天你会发现你是正确的。”这句话给我留下了深刻的印象。从那时开始,过了33 年,我在每天早晨都会对着镜子问自己:“如果今天是我生命中的最后一天,你会不会完成你今天想做的事情呢?”当答案连续很多次被给予“不是”的时候,我知道自己需要改变某些事情了。

  2. 杰夫·贝佐斯在普林斯顿毕业典礼的演讲 —— We are our choices.

  I didn't think I'd regret trying and failing. And I suspected I would always be haunted by a decision to not try at all.

  我认为我不会为失败地尝试而遗憾,但是有所决定但完全不去付诸行动则可能会一直煎熬着我。

  Will inertia be your guide, or will you follow your passions?

  你们是被惯性所引导,还是追随自己内心的热情?

  Will you follow dogma, or will you be original?

  你们会墨守陈规,还是勇于创新?

  Will you choose a life of ease, or a life of service and adventure?

  你们会选择安逸的生活,还是选择一个奉献与冒险的人生?

  Will you wilt under criticism, or will you follow your convictions?

  你们会屈从于批评,还是会坚守信念?

  Will you bluff it out when you're wrong, or will you apologize?

  你们会掩饰错误,还是会坦诚道歉?

  Will you guard your heart against rejection, or will you act when you fall in love?

  你们会因害怕拒绝而掩饰内心,还是会在面对爱情时勇往直前?

  Will you play it safe, or will you be a little bit swashbuckling?

  你们想要波澜不惊,还是想要搏击风浪?

  When it's tough, will you give up, or will you be relentless?

  你们会在严峻的现实之下选择放弃,还是会义无反顾地前行?

  Will you be a cynic, or will you be a builder?

  你们要做愤世嫉俗者,还是踏实的建设者?

  Will you be clever at the expense of others, or will you be kind?

  你们要不计一切代价地展示聪明,还是选择善良?

  3. JK·罗琳在哈佛大学毕业典礼上的演讲 —— As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters

  Given a time machine or a Time Turner, I would tell my 21-year-old self that personal happiness lies in knowing that life is not a check-list of acquisition or achievement. Your qualifications, your CV, are not your life, though you will meet many people of my age and older who confuse the two. Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone's total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.

  如果能回到过去,她会告诉21岁的自己:一个人的幸福在于他懂得——生活不等于你的收获和成就。你的简历,你的证书并不代表你的生活,尽管很多人会混淆着两者。生活是如此的复杂,任何人都无法掌控它。明白了这一点,你就能够宠辱不惊。

  4. 奥普拉在2008年斯坦福毕业典礼的演讲 —— Feelings, failure and finding happiness.

  As B. B. King put it, “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take that away from you.” And learning is really in the broadest sense what I want to talk about today, because your education, of course, isn’t ending here. In many ways, it's only just begun.The world has so many lessons to teach you. I consider the world, this Earth, to be like a school and our life the classrooms. And sometimes here in this Planet Earth school the lessons often come dressed up as detours or roadblocks. And sometimes as full-blown crises. And the secret I've learned to getting ahead is being open to the lessons, lessons from the grandest university of all, that is, the universe itself.

  正如B. B. King所说:“关于学习的美好在于别人不会把知识从你身上拿走”。学习正是我今天想说的,因为你们的教育并没有在这里结束。在很多情况下,这才是刚刚开使。这个世界将会教会你们很多。我认为这个世界,这个地球,就像一个学校和我们人生的教室。有时这些课程会是弯路和障碍。有时会充满危机。我所学的应付这一切的秘密就是去勇于面对,正如我们面对大学课程一样。

  Now I want to talk a little bit about failings, because nobody's journey is seamless or smooth. We all stumble. We all have setbacks. If things go wrong, you hit a dead end—as you will—it's just life's way of saying time to change course. So, ask every failure—this is what I do with every failure, every crisis, every difficult time—I say, what is this here to teach me? And as soon as you get the lesson, you get to move on. If you really get the lesson, you pass and you don't have to repeat the class. If you don't get the lesson, it shows up wearing another pair of pants—or skirt—to give you some remedial work.

  现在我想谈谈失败。没有人他的一生是一帆风顺的。我们都会遇到困难,受到挫折。如果事情出错了,你进入了死胡同,这正是生活在告诉你是时候改变了。所以,每当遇到困难和危机时,我都会问它教会了我什么?只要你吸取了教训,你就会继续前进。如果你真正吸取了教训,你就会顺利通过考验,不用再取经受失败了。如果你没有吸取教训,它会以另外一种形式给出现在你面前并给你一些补救。

834215