学习啦 > 优秀作品专栏 > 英语学习 > 日常英语情景对话:接种流感疫苗

日常英语情景对话:接种流感疫苗

时间: 陈响897 分享

日常英语情景对话:接种流感疫苗

  大家早上好,我是豆子。天气渐渐变冷了,请保重身体!那么,我们几天前探讨了如何跟医生预约,今天,我想跟大家分享关于如何在医院打流感疫苗的对话。(这里的疫苗可以各种替换,句子通用!现在大家愈来愈关心国外的各种疫苗了,我在此先分享也许对大家有帮助的词汇和句型!流感疫苗只是在这里被我用作范例!)

  Good morning, my dear friends! This is 豆子。It is getting cold right now, take care. We talked about making an appointment with a doctor several days ago. Today, I would like to share conversations about how to take a flu injection in the hospital.

  A: Hi, I would like to take a flu injection, so I am wondering that whether I can set up an appointment?

  你好,我想要接种流感疫苗,所以我在想我是否能约一个疫苗的时间呢?

  B: Sure. What time?

  可以啊,什么时间?

  A: I will be available on Thursday at 10 am. Is that ok?

  周四早上十点我有时间,可以么?

  B: Yes, it is ok. May I have your name and date of birth?

  好的。您说下名字和生日?

  A: Cherish Kim. My date of birth is January 1, 1990.

  说下自己的名字,生日(这里的信息,我编的啊!)

  B: All right. You have set up an appointment for a flu injection. If you want to cancel the appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.

  好的,你已经约好时间了,要取消的话尽快通知。

  A: Ok, I have a quick question. Is that flu injection free?

  好的,我有个小问题,疫苗免费么?(这个是最关心的问题!!!)

  B: It is free if it is covered by your insurance. You may need to check with your insurance company.

  如果你的保险包括就是免费的,你可能要跟你的保险公司确认一下。

  A: Oh, I bought the school student insurance.

  我买的是学校学生保险。

  B: Yes, the flu injection is free for you.

  那这个疫苗是免费的。

  A: Great! Thanks.

  好的,谢谢。

  A: Hi! I have an appointment at 10 for taking a flu injection.

  你好,我有个十点的预约接种10点。

  B: Ok, go to the office in that corner, you will see someone there to help you.

  好的,去角落那个办公室,那里有人会帮助你。

  A: Thanks!

  谢谢!

  B: You are welcome.

  不客气的!

  来到疫苗室

  N: Hi, my name is Ally, are you taking a flu injection?

  你好,我叫艾丽,你是来打流感疫苗的对吧?

  A: Yes.

  是的!

  N: Ok. Here is a form, you have to fill out it with your detailed information.

  好的有个表需要你详细的填写一下。

  A: Ok, give me 5 minutes.

  好的,给我五分钟

  N: Sure.

  没问题。

  A: Ally,here is my form. Please check it.

  这个是我的表格,请您看一下。

  N: Ok, let me see your form. No allergy history, no fever, everything is ok. Rest your arm on the table and relax. Hold still, please.

  好的我看一下,没有过敏史,没发烧,身体状况良好。好的把你的胳膊放在桌上保持放松,不要动。

  A: Ok

  好的。

  N: It is done! You have to wait outside for 15 minutes, then i will have a look to see your reaction, and you need to fill out another form.

  打完了,你要在外面等十五分钟,我要去看看你的反应,然后你还需要填写一个表格。

  A: Ok. Thanks.

  好的,谢谢。

  N: You are welcome.

  不用谢。

  公众号:跟着豆子学口语

  本文为原创文章,版权归作者所有,未经授权不得转载!


3882843