时间：2016-11-28 10:38:27本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
He oversold the part I played in the new film.
She is role-playing the maidservant in our home.
She has succeeded in any role that she played in her films.
An unknown actor was penciled in to play the leading role.
Sometimes, in your life, you meet with people who play the role of healing angel for a while.
Of course, these individuals have been around since the beginning of human history andplayed a more prominent role in some eras than in others.
They have been the subjects of intense research for over half a century, not least because of the role they have played in our survival as a species.
I put blogging last because it is the tool that plays the biggest role in transforming all of theabove into learning, at least as I define it.
Japan and China might play this role together in Asia.
Finally, we discuss the role that conversations could play in conjunction with all these othertechnologies.
Both markets and the state have roles to play in almost every society yet devised.
They all have some teammembers who earn more based on the roles they play or theirachievements.
I like role playing games the best because they usually have the best stories.
I try not to dictate it, not to play God.
In fact, do a bit of roleplaying and have one person be the photographer and the other themodel.
This will help you overcome playing the victim with yourself and seeking back into self pity.
We have seen why the store organization is important, because playing the role in thatorganization is what allows the CSRs to do their job.
Some of it is role play —like being on a date.
How do you view concepts such as WOA in relation to SOA, and their play in the cloudplatforms?
Playing doctor, they imagine how physicians care for their patients.
What role does it play within our perception of reality?
Your attorney and accountant will play a key role in assisting you in this important decision.
He took his role seriously and played it to the hilt, issuing ruling after ruling on both sides andobjections, all the while evaluating the four of us to decide who would win the prize.
1. They are aware of American political sensitivities about their country's role.
2. Shakespearean women's roles were originally written to be played by men.
3. Single parents cope heroically in doing the job of two people.
4. Meanwhile, the domestic debate on Denmark's future role in Europe rages on.
5. African-Americans were often typecast as servants, entertainers or criminals.
6. His ambition is to play the part of Dracula.
7. The matchmaker has been an important member of Jewish communities for centuries.
8. The role is played by seventeen-year-old Briton Jane March.
9. Supermodel Jane Bracknel plays a nubile temptress out to seduce him.
10. Rehearse and role-play the interview with a friend beforehand.
11. Stowe gives a stirring performance as a strong spirited female.
12. Group members have to communicate with each other through role-play.
13. She hates playing the sweet, passive women that audiences identify her with.
14. She was billed to play the Red Queen in Snow White.
15. She returns to the big screen to play Candy's overbearing mother, Rose.