学习啦>学习英语>英语短语> 差点的英文短语

差点的英文短语

时间: 玉莲928 分享

差点的英文短语

  即使摔倒很多次,也不要放弃,也许就差那么一点点你就成功了下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的差点的英文短语,供大家参阅!

  差点的英文短语篇1

  The representatives almost came to blows at a meeting.

  代表们在一次会议上差点动起手来。

  2. His increasing alignment with the Reagan administration nearly cost him re-election.

  与里根政府日益紧密的关系差点让他失去了连任的机会。

  3. He was near to death after a car smash.

  他差点在一场撞车事故中丧命。

  4. I would have walked out, I was that angry.

  我差点中途退席,我太生气了。

  5. Her ankle caught on a root, and she almost lost her balance.

  她的脚踝被树根绊了一下,差点摔倒。

  6. He thumped my shoulder affectionately, nearly knocking me over.

  他亲热地捶了一下我的肩膀,差点把我打倒。

  7. She hurled the ashtray across the room, narrowly missing my head.

  她用力把烟灰缸从房间那头扔过来,差点砸到我的脑袋。

  8. I see your handicap is down from 16 to 12.

  我发现你的差点已从16杆降到了12杆。

  9. He was almost strangled by his parachute harness straps.

  他差点被自己的降落伞吊带勒死。

  10. I clacked one ski against the other and almost tripped.

  我的一个雪橇板咔嗒一声撞在另一个上面,差点把我绊倒。

  11. Carole was on the verge of tears.

  卡萝尔差点就要哭了。

  12. He swung around, almost losing his balance.

  他蓦地转身,差点失去平衡。

  13. She very nearly tore my overcoat.

  她差点把我的大衣扯破了。

  14. She could have screamed with tension.

  她紧张得差点叫起来。

  15. When I first tasted it I almost barfed.

  我第一次尝这个的时候,差点没呕出来。

  差点的英文短语篇2

  火车猛地一颠停了下来,差点儿使他从铺位上掉下来。

  The train stopped with a violent jerk, nearly tipping him out of his bunk.

  我差点儿把对整个这件事的看法向他讲了。

  I came near to telling him just what I thought of the whole business.

  火车突然停住,我差点儿从 位上摔下来。

  The train stopped abruptly, nearly tipping me out of my bunk.

  这气味熏得我差点吐出来。

  The odour made my stomach almost turn over.

  突如其来阵风差点把我吹倒。

  I was thrown off balance by the sudden gust of wind.

  他们队输了,差点把我乐坏了。

  I am almost glad that their team lost the game.

  我游泳时痉挛,差点溺水。

  I got a cramp while swimming and almost drowned.

  他的同学开玩笑欺负他,差点害死他。

  He almost died in the hazing joke!

  这辆汽车意外地在来往的行人中穿过,差点出车祸。

  The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.

  你耳朵差点被撕掉也是值得的。

  It was worth almost having your ear torn off.

  差点的英文短语篇3

  这匹马差点使他受伤。

  The horse nearly injured him.

  你的铅笔差点戳了我的眼睛。

  You nearly poked me in the eye with your pencil.

  这辆汽车意外地在来往的行人中穿过,差点出车祸。

  The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.

  我差点让这些烟给憋死。

  I was nearly stifled by the smoke.

  我差点被它绊倒。

  I nearly stumbled over it.

  他躺在那里,在柏油路上呻吟;一个差点被幽灵杀死的男人。

  He lay there, moaning on the asphalt; a man almost killed by a phantom.

  讲到这里,我差点忘了告诉您 —您将能够在无需编写任何自定义脚本的情况下完成全部工作!

  Oh, and I almost forgot to mention — you will be able to do all of this without writing one singleline of custom scripting!

  哦,我差点忘了一件事情。

  Oh, I almost forgot one thing.

  我差点把他的名字忘了。

  I have nearly forgotten his name.

  田纳西与我一见如故,很快打得火热,火到有一次他的香烟差点把房子给烧了。

  Tennessee and I got on like a house on fire – and he nearly burnt the house down once withhis cigarettes.

  他开始又差点儿跟在她后面跑起来,觉得不应该让她自己走,但他没有想这样做。

  And he almost ran after her again, feeling it unbearable that she should go by herself, but hedid not.

  约翰逊说:“我的邻居认出这就是那只白天差点撞进她车子里的那只麋鹿。

  My neighbour recognised it as the animal that almost ran into her car earlier in the day.

  我差点连名字都忘了告诉她。

  I almost forgot to tell her my name.

  他猛地把手枪扔出去,因为用力过猛差点没跌倒,但是那个武器仅仅飞出去几英尺就碰到树上发出了沉闷的声音。

  He hurled the pistol, almost falling to the ground with the effort, but the weapon only went a fewfeet before thunking against a tree.

  当一辆私家车超过我们的时候,我差点惊讶的翻下马路:在这辆车的车顶上蜷缩着一个裸体女孩,她的头发正在风中飞舞。

  But when a sedan overtook us I nearly went off the road in surprise: crouched on its roof was anaked girl with her hair blowing in the wind.

  当我在出口处转身时,我看见整栋建筑已经倾斜至另一边了,它摇晃得如此厉害以至于差点撞到别一栋建筑。

  When I turned around at the exit, the whole building was leaning sideways — it was shaking sohard that it almost hit the next building.

  我差点对着广播大叫起来,说:“等一下。

  I almost shouted at the radio: “Wait a minute!

  1979年,以色列和约旦差点在耶尔穆克河一个沙堤上打了起来。

  Israel and Jordan nearly cameto blows over a sandbar in the Yarmuk River in 1979.

  我差点杀了一个女孩!

  I almost killed a girl!

  我上学期差点不及格。

  I almost flunked last semester.

  M:我差点忘了,那是美国最流行的运动,很多人都做尤其是明星们。

  M: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga is now the most popular exercise in the States.

  “我们去看你的妈妈”。他在吃晚餐的期间告诉我这件事。“什么?”我差点把嘴里的牛排喷出来了。

  “We're going to see your mother.” He said during a dinner. “What?” I nearly spat out my steakin my mouth.

  “我们去看你的妈妈”。他在吃晚餐的期间告诉我这件事。“什么?”我差点把嘴里的牛排喷出来了。

  “We're going to see your mother.” He said during a dinner. “What?” I nearly spat out my steakin my mouth.

2181753