时间：2017-01-04 15:32:08本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
1. The agreement has raised hopes that the war may end soon.
2. Rationing had put an end to a surfeit of biscuits long ago.
3. The French government today called for an end to the violence.
4. They are bound to take time to readjust after a holiday.
5. The President is about to wind up his visit to Somalia.
6. An end to the crisis seems a long way off.
7. Producers decided to end her on-screen romance with Pierce Lawton.
8. At Miss Garbo's request there was a crema-tion after a private ceremony.
9. The King made major concessions to end the confrontation with his people.
10. The clincher was City's second goal, scored minutes from the end.
11. Drug experts say it could spell the end of the crack epidemic.
12. The repairs to the Hafner machine were near to completion.
13. Alain Prost finished third and virtually conceded the world championship.
14. The end of an era presupposes the start of another.
15. We all knew by then that the affair was practically over.
The play came to an end after all.
They decided to end their relationship.
The regiment disbanded when the war was over.
The movie was over shortly before six.
The registration of students for an examination has been over.
The concert concluded with the National Anthem.
The midday worship and the offering of food in the temples were over.
This is the first step of the end phase.
Forgetting to end a line in a semicolon will result in a compiler error.
His death marked the end of an era.
What shall we have to finish the meal with?
By the end of her speech I was really browned off.
The reception is over.
John carried on with the business when the war was over.
So it might not be over.
You should end up with something similar to what I have below.
But this is only the end of the beginning.
Put those off until the afternoon or end of your day, and do them all at once in batches.
This terminates each row and starts a new one after every cell.
One I try to end every conversation with.
It provides an option to show the underlying command at the end of each wizard.