时间：2017-01-07 15:34:01本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
1. There are three new Koreans at the apartment below mine.
2. Other important groups are Chinese, Japanese and Korean speakers from Asia.
3. I have 2 room mates and both are Koreans.
4. Herald : Brian , as a Korean - American, how was it assimilating to Korean culture?
5. Ann : Who is she? Her name sounds like a South Korean.
她是谁 啊? 她的名字听起来像个韩国人.
6. MR. BLAKE And this is Chang - woo . He's Korean.
布莱克先生:这位是 昌宇. 他是韩国人.
7. Li Shizhen is Korean.
8. They are Koreans, from Seoul.
9. And this is chang - wu. He is Korean.
10. This is a Korean writing with the almanac GUI source code. Reference can be for beginners.
11. If you are Korean, they will set you and cotton , said South Korean goods good.
如果你是韩国人, 他们也会和你套套近乎, 说韩国货不错.
12. They didn't understand fully so they were confused and frustrated, like all the angry Koreans.
13. North Korea has seized hundreds of South Koreans since the Korean war in the early 1950 s.
14. Borrowing shoe Liu to install Jin Zongjiu is section chief ofof electronic factory production, korean.
15. Handel was half German, half Italian, and half English.
韩德尔是半德国人, 半意大利人, 半英国人.
In turn, North Koreans find South Korean language effeminate and insincere.
His u recedented trip to Pyongyang in June 2000 lifted the hopes of millio of Korea.
Though complete victory eluded us, I am glad to have aided many South Koreans in their flight from Kim Il-sung.
He denied he had proposed this levy due to fears the North could suddenly collapse, but to remind South Koreans of future challenges.
It is a place where ancestral worship and the mystic art of feng shui - Asian geomancy - still grip the modern-day Korean imagination.
This laid-back attitude concerns some experts who believe North Korea constitutes a more serious threat than Southerners dare to believe.
Yoichi Funabashi, editor-in-chief of the Asahi Shimbun, a national newspaper, who supports giving Koreans suffrage rights, says the biggest fear among Japanese may not be the Koreans.
It has blown up a South Korean airplane, assassinated members of the South's presidential cabinet, fired at naval ships and sent commandos to kill South Koreans over land and in submarines.
The leader of South Korea's main political opposition party is accusing the United States ambassador in Seoul of insulting Koreans.
Yu says South Korea stopped sending direct aid to Pyongyang in November 2010 after it accused North Korea of shelling Yeonpyeong Island, killing four South Koreans.
Korean traditional etiquette when meeting a bow. Mutual exchange information card, look carefully and then close up. When having a meal can not sound, are not allowed to carry the bowl to eat, should put the bowl on the left, on the right side of the bowl of soup. If a friend invites you to his home, not to wear shoes in their home, so don't wear socks to visit relatives and friends will be considered impolite. If you are invited to dinner, with a small gift would bebetter. Also, don't speak loudly in the subway.
Seoul (in the Korean language, ) is the biggest city of the Republic of Korea (South Korea), and its capital. Before 1945, it was the capital of all korea. Since South Korea was started in 1948, it has been the capital, except for a short time during the Korean War. It has a population of 10,276,968, and is 610 km² wide.
Seoul is located in the middle of the Korean Peninsula, on the Han River near the sea. It is in the northern part of South Korea. It is not far from korean Demilitarized Zone(DMZ) , a buffer zone between North Korea and South Korea.
Seoul is the center of politics, economy, culture, transportation, and education for South Korea. Seoul is one of oldest cities in Korea. Its history can be traced to the year 18 BC. The Goryeo Dynasty built a palace in Seoul, which was called "the Southern Capital". Later dynasties, including the Joseon Dynasty, also made