学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>购物英语>

关于购物的英语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  对话课堂教学是实现课程理念的主要途径之一,是实现师生平等一种形式。英语对话课堂教学更是如此。小编精心收集了关于购物的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于购物的英语对话1

  Assistant:

  There are many art craft items in this shop. I suggest you take your time, and you might find something you like.

  本店有很多工艺品,我建议您慢慢看,也许会看到喜欢的东西。

  Benjamin:

  That's what I am going to do.

  我正想慢慢看呢。

  Assistant:

  If you have any problem, please come to me.

  如果您有任何问题就请问我。

  Benjamin:

  I surely will. How much is this wood carving?

  我会的。这个木雕多少钱?

  Assistant:

  You are an expert on it. That wood carving is very rare. But I'm so sorry; that is not for sell.

  您真是个行家。那个木雕非常珍贵。但是非常抱歉,它是非卖品。

  Benjamin:

  That's OK. Is anything else recommended?

  没关系。有其他可以推荐的吗?

  Assistant:

  Do you have any special request?

  您有什么特殊的要求吗?

  Benjamin:

  I'd like to see some traditional arts.

  我想看一些比较传统的艺术品。

  Assistant:

  So that means you are shopping for presents?

  您的意思是您在挑选送人的礼物?

  Benjamin:

  Yes, I'm just here to pick out some special presents for my foreign friends.

  是的。我就是想在这儿挑选一些可以送给外国朋友的礼物。

  Assistant:

  Actually, I think the paper-cuts is OK, because it is easy to carry and foreign friends are also interested in it. They think that is a miracle.

  事实上,我觉得剪纸就不错,因为剪纸便于携带,而且外国朋友对此也非常感兴趣。他们认为剪纸非常奇妙。

  Benjamin:

  Sounds good. I'll take paper-cut.

  听起来不错。我就买剪纸。

  Assistant:

  I have collected different kinds of paper-cuts all over the country; you can pick the one you like best.

  我收集了全国不同的剪纸。您可以挑选您最喜欢的。

  Benjamin:

  You collect them yourself? I think that you are just doing the wholesale.

  是你自己收集的吗?我还以为你只做批发生意。

  Assistant:

  As a matter of fact, I open the shop because I'm interested in the arts. I spent lots of time doing research on the folk art of our country.

  事实上,我开这个店完全是出于对工艺品的兴趣。我花了很多时间研究我们国家的民间艺术。

  Benjamin:

  Wow, you are the expert on it.

  哇,你才是真正的行家呢。

  关于购物的英语对话2

  Salesperson:

  Can I help you, Ma'am?

  女士,有什么能效劳吗?

  Shirley:

  I need a phone card for this new cell phone.

  我要为这部新手机买一张手机卡。

  Salesperson:

  Cool phone. What kind of phone card do you want?

  手机很靓。你想要什么样的手机卡?

  Shirley:

  It's for my daughter who is still a senior high school student.

  是给我的女儿的,她还是一个高中生。

  Salesperson:

  Then the M-Zone will be suitable.

  那么动感地带的卡会比较适合她。

  Shirley:

  What's special with the service?

  它的服务有什么特点呢?

  Salesperson:

  You know students use texted message service. And they provide favorable service for that.

  你知道学生喜欢发短信。这个卡在这方面有很好的服务。

  Shirley:

  That's nice. And I need a pre-paid phone card.

  那不错。我还要一张充值卡。

  Salesperson:

  Oh, there is a sales promotion for it now.

  哦,正好现在有(充值卡)促销活动。

  Shirley:

  Oh, good. Then what is it?

  哦,真好。什么样的(促销)?

  Salesperson:

  If you buy a pre-paid phone card worth 100 yuan today, you will get 50 yuan for free.

  如果您今天买一张面值100元的充值卡,您还将免费获得50元的话费。

  Shirley:

  May I have two of them?

  我可以买两张吗?

  Salesperson:

  Sure. As many as you want.

  当然。要多少张都可以。

  Shirley:

  Okay, then a third one for my husband too.

  好的,那再给我丈夫买一张好了。

  关于购物的英语对话3

  Gary:

  I bought this CD of Guns and Roses from a vendor at the subway exit.

  我在地铁出口的一个小贩那里买了这张“枪花”乐队的唱片。

  May:

  From a vendor? Then, it must be a pirate copy.

  从一个小贩那里?那么,这一定是一张盗版碟了。

  Gary:

  It doesn't matter. It cost me only 5 Yuan. Very cheap!

  这没有关系啊。这只花了我5块钱。非常便宜!

  May:

  Honey, it's still too early to be cheerful. Test the sound quality on your CD player first.

  亲爱的,别高兴得太早了。先在你的CD机上试试音效吧。

  Gary:

  Sure. Oh, no!

  好的。哦,糟糕!

  May:

  What's the matter? Anything wrong?

  怎么了?有什么不对吗?

  Gary:

  It's not Guns and Roses. Not even music!

  这不是“枪花”。连音乐也不是!

  May:

  Sorry. But it happens all the time. You know, it's a pirate copy.

  真遗憾。不过经常是这样的。你知道,它是盗版嘛。

  Gary:

  Yeah. I think the vendor is still there. May I return it to get my money back?

  没错。我想那个小贩应该还在那里。我可以去找他退钱吗?

  May:

  Don't even try. You can't get that done. Just don't buy any pirate copies any more in the future.

  你试都不用试的。那是行不通的。以后别再买盗版碟就是了。

  Gary:

  Of course not. I feel cheated and it's not so funny.

  当然不会了。我感到被骗了,感觉真不好。

  May:

  I understand it, honey. I had the same experience before. You know, it takes risks when you buy this illegal cheap stuff. Just forget about it and cheer up.

  亲爱的,我明白的。我以前也有过同样的经历。你知道,买这种非法的便宜货本来就有风险。别再想它了,高兴一点啦。

  Gary:

  You are right. Anyway, I'd like to get some CDs of Guns and Roses. Will you go with me?

  你说得对。不过,我还是想买“枪花”的唱片。你陪我一起去好吗?

  May:

  Sure. I'd like to get some stuff for myself, too. What's more, I've got a membership card here. With it, we can get a really good price.

  没问题。我也想买一些。而且,我有一张会员卡。我们可以用它有很优惠的价格。

  Gary:

  Really? Then let's go and get some legal copies this time!

  是吗?那我们走吧,这次要买几张正版唱片!

  May:

  Great. Here we go.

  好啊。我们走吧。

  
看了“关于购物的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于shopping英语对话精选

2.购物英语简单情景对话

3.购物的英语对话范文精选

4.关于购物英语简单情景对话

5.关于shopping英语对话短文

6.商场购物英语情景对话

3664776