学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

关于兑换日美元的金融英语

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  金融英语口语:特种储蓄章程

  Special Savings Plans

  特种储蓄章程

  Situation 21

  情景 21

  Sally Berklin wants information about the Savings Bond plan at the First National Bank.

  萨利·伯克兰在第一国民银行想得知一些有关储蓄债券章程的信息,

  She is talking to the manager of the Savings Department .

  她正在和储蓄部门经理谈话。

  Berklin:What do you mean about the Savings Bond plan?Is it possible for me to use that type of account ,too?

  伯克兰:您所说的储蓄债券章程是什么意思?我是否也能使用这种帐户呢?

  Manager:Yes,of course .We offer it to all our customers.Our Savings Bond program offers our highest rate of interest for long-term savers.

  经理:当然可以,我们向所有顾客提供这种帐户。我们的储蓄债券章程对长期存款储户提供最高利率。

  Actually ,they are certificates of deposit for maturities of six to ten years ,

  实际上它们是定期为6到10年的存单,

  and are available in any amount from ,000 to 0,000.

  存款额从5,000美元到100,000美元的任何定期存单。

  B:Oh,they are only for people with lots of money .

  伯克兰:哦,这个章程只是为那些很有钱的人设立的。

  M:Well ,actually you'd be surprised at the number of middle-income people who use this program ,especially retired people.

  经理:实际上,相当多的中等收入的人特别是退休的人都用这种章程,您会对其使用人数之多感到惊奇。

  You see ,we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.

  您看,我们每个委度都以银行支票的形式向顾客支付累计利息,

  So they are almost like an investment plan .

  因此,这些存款几乎就是一笔投资规划。

  B:That sounds very nice.But what if I have to cash in the Savings Bond before maturity?

  伯克兰:听起来真不错,但是如果我不得不提前兑现储蓄债券怎么办?

  M;Well,unfortunately ,you would incur a penalty ,as with any premature cancellation of a time deposit .

  经理:很遗憾,就象提前支取定期存款一样,您得接受一定罚款。

  But we encourage customers not to buy Savings Bonds unless they are reasonably sure they can hold them until matuity .

  但是,我们希望顾客们十分确信有把握直到期满才支取存款,再来购买储蓄债券。

  B;They sound like an excellent investment idea,especially the advantage of receiving earned interest every three months .

  伯克兰:听起来这是个极好的投资办法,特别是每3个月就能得到利息的好处。

  I'll consider placing some of my savings in Savings Bonds as soon as I save enough.

  等我把钱攒够了,我马一考虑把我的一部分积蓄换成储蓄债券。

  金融英语口语:美元兑换日元

  Changing Dollars to Yen

  美元兑换日元

  Situation 22

  情景 22

  Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .

  休假期间,赛勒斯·莫顿在东京参观游览,他步入东银行,把一些美元兑换成日元。

  Clerk:Good afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?

  职员:午安,先生,我能为您做些什么?

  Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?

  莫顿:是的,谢谢。在我逗留日本期间,希望换些日币,我可以用美元购买日币吗?

  C;Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .

  职员:可以的,先生。我们是经批准的外汇银行,能够为您兑换货币。

  M;Well,I have got 7.89 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?

  莫顿:那我,我想把476美元89美分兑换成日元,今天的兑换率是多少呢?

  C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.

  职员:今天的现款购买兑换率列在这里的这张图表上,我可给您兑换纸币,但是我们不收硬币。

  M:Oh,really ?Why not ?

  莫顿:哦,真的吗?为什么呢?

  C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .

  职员:我们不买硬币,先生。平时我们这里很少需要兑换硬币,这样,就使我们很难确保存一批足够的硬币应付可能的需要量。

  M;Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .

  莫顿:哦,是的,我记得在美国也是如此。看来,在我离开之前,可能是一点日本硬币也弄不到了。

  C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.

  职员:我们总行可能提供硬币,但是分行很少有这样做的。因此,我们只能兑换纸币并用日本硬币补齐差额。

  Do you have your passport with you ?

  您带着护照吗?

  M:Yes,here it is .

  莫顿:带着,在这里。

  C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .

  职员:请把您的姓名、本地住址写在这张兑换申请单上,

  Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .

  还要写上您的护照号码。在您填写时,我给您准备日元。

  金融英语口语:日元兑换美元

  Changing Yen to Dollars

  日元兑换美元

  Situation 23

  情景 23

  Goro Watanable is leaving for the United States and wants to buy some American dollars before he goes .

  渡边五郎准备前往美国,想在临走前买些美元。

  Watanable:I am leaving for the States tomorrow and will need some dollar currency with me when I arrive .

  渡边:我准备明天启程去美国,在到达那里时,我需要随身带些美钞,

  Can I get it here ?

  我能在这里买到美元吗?

  Clerk:Yes,sir.How much did you want to buy ?

  职员:可以,先生,你想买多少?

  W;Well,I think about 0 worth .I get traveller's checks the other day ,but I don't want to arrive in American without any cash .

  渡边:哦,我想要100美元左右。前几天我已经办理了旅游支票,但是,我不想在到达美国时手头无现金。

  It's a real problem cashing a traveller's check when the airport is crowded .

  机场上非常拥挤的时候,兑现旅游支票是件很麻烦的事。

  C:Yes ,that's true .Please fill out this request for foreign currency .On the purpose line ,just indicate travel.

  职员:的确是这样。请您填写一下外币申请表,在目的那一栏上只需说明旅游就可以了。

  W:What's the exchange rate today ?I can't understand this chart you have here .

  渡边:今天的兑换率是多少?我看不明白你们的这张图表。

  C:The figure under the listing for spot rate selling is the one you want .

  职员:在现货兑换率卖出的编目底下的那个数字就是您所需要的数字,

  That means that rate for immediate delivery of cash .

  它指的是现金的立即交付兑换率。

  W;How come this so confusing ?What are these other rates listed?

  渡边:怎么这么令人费解呢?表中所列出的另外的那些兑换率是怎么回事?

  C:Well,the rate is different for different kinds of transaction .

  职员:哦,不同种类的交易有不同的兑换率,

  For example ,we don't buy or sell checks for the same rate as cash because of the transit time involved .

  比如,我们买进或卖出支票与买进或卖出现金使用不同的兑换率,因为这里涉及到转寄时间的问题。

  W:I remember one bank said over-the -counter rate.Is that the same?

  渡边:我记得有家银行说过柜台兑换率,它与现货兑换率意思一样吗?

  C:It's the same as the spot rate for small transactions for the gengeral public .

  职员:一般讲柜台兑换率与小规模交易的现货兑换率意思相同。

  Some banks call it the over-the -counter rate for convenience .

  某些银行为方便起见,就称后者为柜台兑换率。

相关文章:

1.金融行业用英语怎么说

2.外事接待英语口语对话

3.有关于不敢相信的口语英语

5.金融行业个人职业生涯规划范文

关于兑换日美元的金融英语

在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。 金融英语口语:特种储蓄章程 Special Savings Plans 特种储蓄章程 Situation 21 情景 21 Sally Berklin wants informati
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
4178812