学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 > 旅游英语对话场景

旅游英语对话场景

时间: 玉莲928 分享

旅游英语对话场景

  旅行的时候,人们通常会放下身上的重担,只想着好好地享受旅行这一刻。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的旅游英语对话场景,供大家参阅!

  旅游英语对话场景:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

  Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockey player.

  云波:克里斯托弗, 这场冰球打得真精彩,你的球艺真棒。

  Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.

  格伦:是啊,儿子,祝贺你,你们打得很好。而且又赢了球!妈妈会为你感到自豪的。

  Christopher: Thanks, Dad.

  克里斯托弗:谢谢爸爸。

  Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyed myself.

  大山:克里斯托弗,再次感谢你邀请我们观看比赛。 我看得真开心。

  Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? She made a lot of great saves.

  克里斯托弗:球赛打得很棒,珍妮特守门顶刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多险球,真了不起。

  Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?

  格伦:对,珍妮特是个守门高手。 今年的冰球夏令营她去吗?

  Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.

  克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿尔伯达省,到她的爷爷奶奶家度假。

  Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.

  云波:来,我帮你拿这个袋子。

  Christopher: Thanks.

  克里斯托弗:谢谢。

  Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?

  格伦:比赛结束后克里斯托弗和我总是去吃汉堡包和炸薯条。 我们特别喜欢吃快餐。 你和云波跟我们一起去吧?

  Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.

  大山:听起来主意不错,可是我们没有足够的时间去吃午饭了。 今天下午我们还要去赶飞机呢。

  Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?

  克里斯托弗:今天下午你们就要走了吗?

  Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.

  大山:是的,3点30分起程。哦,我们最好现在就赶回旅馆。

  Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?

  格伦:那太遗憾了。 那我们也许下次一起去吃饭吧。 下次什么时候到渥太华来呀?

  Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.

  大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我会告诉你们的。

  Glen: Seatbelts fastened?

  格伦:系好安全带了吗?

  Group: Yes.

  齐声:系好了。

  Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.

  如梅:嘿,云波,大山。

  Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.

  云波:如梅,你去什么地方了? 看上去变了个样子。

  Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockey game?

  如梅:哦,是凯西上午请我到矿泉疗养浴场去了,真是开心极了。凯西和我做了头发和面部美容。克里斯托弗他们的冰球赛打得怎么样?

  Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.

  大山:别提有多好。他们队打赢了。他真是个好球手。

  Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids' hockey.

  云波:观看球赛、了解儿童冰球赛真使我高兴。

  Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?

  如梅:我口渴了。我们去喝点什么吧。

  Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better pack first.

  云波:如梅,再过两个半小时我们的航班就要起飞了。 我们最好先收拾行李吧。

  Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.

  如梅:别担心,云波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我们有足够的时间去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房间去取行李吧。 我到咖啡厅先去点饮料。

  旅游英语对话场景:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

  Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you.

  大山:让我们来替你收拾桌子吧。

  Kathy: Oh, thanks.

  凯西:啊,谢谢你们。

  Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay?

  克里斯托弗:妈妈,我到客厅去看电视,行吗?

  Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school?

  凯西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的学校项目吗?

  Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night.

  克里斯托弗:我必须去做吗? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

  Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember?

  凯西:明天晚上你就没空了,你们要练冰球,还记得吗?

  Christopher: Yeah, you're right.

  克里斯托弗:对,您说得对。

  Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes?

  如梅:凯西,你看我把盘子放在什么地方?

  Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please.

  凯西:堆在平台上就行。

  Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern.

  如梅:厨房真漂亮啊。真现代化啊。

  Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

  凯西:是吗?谢谢。我们去年改建的。

  Rumei: Oh, really.

  如梅:是嘛?

  Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs.

  So, we decided to add an eating area.

  凯西:原来的厨房不够大,容不下我们三个人,两只猫还有两条狗。所以,我们就决定扩建出了吃饭的地方。

  Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna?

  云波:凯西,你看我把剩下的面条搁在什么地方好?

  Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

  凯西:你可以把它放进一个塑料盒里,然后请把它放进冰箱。格伦,你给云波拿一个塑料盒来,好吗?

  Glen: No problem.

  格伦:没问题。

  Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

  凯西:其他吃剩的东西搁到一个袋子里准备放进堆肥器。我用堆肥器里堆出的肥料给花园的花儿施肥。

  Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes.

  如梅:来,让我来帮你洗盘子吧。

  Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you.

  凯西:谢谢你,如梅,不过我要把盘子放进洗碟机里。来,让我来帮你。

  Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for?

  如梅:凯西,这些盒子是做什么用的?

  Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment.

  凯西:盒子是用来回收废物的。我们全家人都在为保护环境出力。

  Rumei: What do you mean?

  如梅:我没有听懂你的意思。

  Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know...

  Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife.

  凯西:是这样。我们希望为下一代保护自然资源。你知道,我指的是洁净的空气,

  干净的水,丰富的森林资源以及野生动植物。

  Dashan: Canadians are trying to use their natural resources carefully, so there will be

  plenty left for the future generations.

  大山:加拿大人现在对自然资源的开发和利用非常谨慎,这都是为了保证将来我们

  的子孙后代也会有足够的资源。

  Kathy: Dashan, please speak English. I can't understand you.

  凯西:大山,请你讲英语,我听不懂你在说什么。

  Dashan: Sorry, Kathy. I wanted to tell Rumei about your family's concern for the

  environment. All Canadians want to have enough resources for the future.

  大山:抱歉,凯西。我刚才是想跟如梅讲讲你们家人对保护环境的关注。所有

  加拿大人都想为未来保留足够的自然资源。

  Yunbo: What do Canadians do in their home to help the environment?

  云波:在保护环境方面,加拿大人在自己家里都做了哪些事呢?

  Kathy: Well, we reduce our garbage by recycling paper, glass and metal and by

  composting our kitchen scraps.

  凯西:这个,我们通过回收纸张、玻璃、金属以及将残羹剩饭堆成肥等措施来减少垃圾。

  Glen: We also conserve energy by keeping our homes neither too hot in the winter nor

  too cold in the summer.

  格伦:冬天我们使室内温度保持不要过热,夏天我们使室内温度不要过凉,我们靠这种办法节省能源。

  Kathy: And, we're careful about our water. We try not to waste it.

  凯西:还有,我们注意节约用水。尽量不浪费水。

  Yunbo: Oh, I understand.

  云波:哦,我明白了。

  Rumei: Well, we learned a lot about Canadian life by spending time with you tonight. Thank

  you again for inviting us.

  如梅:今天晚上跟你们在一起,使我们了解了不少加拿大人的生活。再一次感谢你们的盛情邀请。

2123292