学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

餐馆英语情景视频对话

时间: 玉莲928 分享

  餐厅可能意指下列事物:餐馆,一种提供餐饮服务的店铺;饭厅,一种住宅建筑中通常会看到的房间/设施,有时会与厨房或客厅相连。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的餐馆英语情景视频对话,供大家参阅!

  餐馆英语情景视频对话

  餐馆英语情景视频对话篇1

  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade

  Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

  C: West, W-E-S-T.

  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here? 谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

  我将会住很长一段时间的。

  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

  C: How much is the suite, please?

  请问套房多少钱呢?

  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

  您订的套房一天是320元。

  C: Does that include attendance?

  有包括服务费吗?

  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

  320元一天,包含服务费。

  C: Meals included?

  餐费有包含在内吗?

  R: Meals are extra, not included.

  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

  C: What services come with that?

  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom

  with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一

  部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

  C: Do I have to pay in advance?

  我需要提前预付吗?

  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

  C: On which floor is the suite?

  套房在几楼呢?

  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor,

  the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两

  个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

  C: What’s the difference between them?

  它们之间有什么不同呢?

  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

  哪一间更安静?

  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is

  1316.

  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid

  we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证

  27号之后有房间给您了。

  C: What if there isn’t any room then?

  是不是那之后都没有房间了?

  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a

  room in a nearby hotel.

  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为

  您找一家酒店。

  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

  好的,谢谢,再见。

  餐馆英语情景视频对话篇2

  Scene: A car pulls up in front of Landscape hotel and a doorman (Dm)

  goes forward to meet the guests, opening the door of the car for them.

  一辆车在山水大酒店前停下了,行李员上前为客人打开车门。 Dm: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel.

  晚上好,先生女士。欢迎光临我们酒店。

  Mr. Bellow (B): Thanks. Good evening.

  晚上好,谢谢。

  Dm: (Opening the trunk, taking out the baggage and looking at the name

  on the baggage tags)

  打开车后箱,取出行李并看着行李标签上的名字。

  I’m the doorman, Mr. Bellow. So you have got altogether four pieces of

  baggage?

  我是这儿的行李员,BELLOW先生。您一共有四件行李是吗? B: Er… Maybe five, Margaret (M)

  嗯。。。可能有五件吧,MARGARET。

  Dm: Five? Oh, sorry. Let me have a check again.

  五件?对不起,我再检查一次。

  M: Oh, no, Henry, Always poor memory! We’ve got only four.

  不是的,HENRY,你老是健忘,我们只有四件行李的。

  B: I see. 我知道了。

  (To the doorman) Sorry, boy, You’re right. Four pieces.

  对行李员说:对不起,你是对的,我们只有四件行李。

  Dm: Never mind, Mr Bellow. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After

  you, please.没关系。

  BELLOW先生。总台就在前面,您先请。

  B: Yes, thank you. 好的,谢谢。

  餐馆英语情景视频对话篇3

  Receptionist (R) : Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。

  Mr Bellow (B) : Good afternoon, Could you please mail a letter for me? 下午好,你能为我寄一封信吗?

  R: Yes, Have you stuck on the stamps yet? 好的,请问邮票贴了吗? B: No. I need to buy some. 还没有,我得去买一些。

  R: (Looking at the letter) is it to San Francisco?

  (看着信件)这是寄到圣弗兰西斯科的吗?

  B: Yes. And I’d like to send it by ordinary air mail.

  是的,我想就普通的航空邮寄就可以了。

  R: (Weighing the letter on the scales) Two yuan and sixty fen。

  (将信件称重)2.6元。

  B: Overweight? 超重了吗?

  R: Yes.是的。

  B: Two yuan and sixty fen. 2..6元(60分=6角)

  R: thank you. Here it is 给你,谢谢。

  (Giving the money).(付钱)

  R: Here are your stamps. Please stick them on together with the air mail sticker on the front of the envelope.

  这是您的邮票,请将它们和航空信件的标签一起贴在信封的前面。 B: All right. One more thing, I want to send a telex and a fax to New York.

  Can you arrange it for me?

  好的,还有一件事,我想发一份电报和一份传真到纽约,你能为我

  安排一下吗?

  B: Oh, yes, sir. We have telex and fax service in our hotel. Would you

  please go to the business centre? You can send your telex and fax there.可以的,先生。我们酒店吸提供电报和传真服务。您可以在那儿发电报和传真。

  R: Well, I’ll be going there. Thank you for your information.

  好的,我这就过去。谢谢你提供的信息。

  B: You are welcome. 不客气。

2151580