学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

有关婚礼节日的英语口语情景对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  基本英语通常被一些飞机厂商和其他国际商业用作写手册和交流。远东的一些学校把它作为基础英语来教授,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,所以大家要学习好哦

  Is divorce common in your country? 离婚在你们国家普遍吗?

  Santi: Hey guys, this is Santi.

  桑蒂:嘿,大家好,我是桑蒂。

  Lia: And this is Lia from Indonesia.

  利娅:我是利娅,来自印度尼西亚。

  Santi: And today's question is ... Is divorce common in Indonesia.

  桑蒂:今天要讨论的话题是,离婚在印尼普遍吗?

  Lia: I would say that recently, divorce becomes a new trend in Indonesia, especially among the celebrities.

  利娅:我认为最近离婚已经成为印尼的一种新趋势,尤其是名人。

  Santi: Really?

  桑蒂:真的吗?

  Lia: Yes. The actors and the actresses. They get married and they get divorced really fast.

  利娅:对。男女演员离婚很常见。他们结婚后很快就会离婚。

  Santi: It's like a trend nowadays?

  桑蒂:这是现在的一种趋势吗?

  Lia: Yes. It becomes a new trend among the celebrities.

  利娅:对,这已经成为了名人界的新趋势。

  Santi: How about for the common people?

  桑蒂:那普通人呢?

  Lia: For the common people I would say not really because we are still stick to the Eastern cultures so we try ... they try to maintain their relationship in marriage as ...

  利娅:我认为普通人的离婚率不高,因为我们仍坚持东方文化,所以人们尽力维持婚姻关系。

  Santi: As a whole family?

  桑蒂:保持家庭完整?

  Lia: As a whole family, even though, there is a problem, they try to solve it together.

  利娅:对,保持家庭完整,虽然存在问题,但他们会尽力合力解决。

  Santi: Oh, that's nice. I think that's nicer, right?

  桑蒂:哦,这很好。我认为那样更好,对吧?

  Lia: Yeah, they try to fight divorce.

  利娅:对,他们在试图避免离婚。

  What do you think of arranged marriage? 你怎么看包办婚礼?

  David: Hello, my name is David and I'm from Kenya.

  大卫:大家好,我是大卫,来自肯尼亚。

  Vitalis: Hello, my name is Vitalis. I'm from Uganda. Arranged marriage still exists in my country. Some few tribes still do it. And, well, it's not bad. If you think in the cultural perspective of preserving the culture. Yeah, letting the culture stay, it's not bad, but personally, I think it's not good.

  维塔利斯:大家好,我是维塔利斯,来自乌干达。包办婚姻在我们国家依然存在。一些部落仍然在实行包办婚姻。如果从保护文化的角度来看,我觉得那还不错。让文化保留下来,这不是坏事,不过我个人认为包办婚姻并不好。

  David: Would you ...

  大卫:你能……

  Vitalis: From a guy's perspective, look. How do want to you get married to somebody you've never known. You don't know much about. I think it's not so cool.

  维塔利斯:从男性角度来说,怎么会想和根本不认识的女性结婚呢?你并不了解那名女性。我认为那样不好。

  David: I think arranged marriages nowadays is looked in two perspectives. You can know someone for a very long time, but you don't have any intentions of getting married to them, but the families, they know each other and you know they think these two would fit each other and live like a nice couple, so they tend to bring them together, and the other one is, you not knowing someone, they are just as surprised as going to marry this one. This is final. So which one do you think?

  大卫:我认为现在要从两个方面来看待包办婚姻。你可能和某个人认识很长时间了,可是并不想和那个人结婚,而互相认识的两家人认为这两个人可能在一起会合适,能成为一对好夫妻,所以他们会把那两个人撮合到一起;另一方面,你不认识那个人,对要和那个人结婚感到惊讶。而这就是最后决定。你倾向于哪种?

  Vitalis: I think the latter one, is not so cool because I mean, you know don't anybody and you're being forced to get married to someone one you don't know. It's not very good, though there is this pressure.

  维塔利斯:我认为后者不太好,因为两个人互相不认识,要被迫和不认识的人结婚。这不太好,虽然他们面临着压力。

  David: Would you prefer the other one?

  大卫:你倾向于前者?

  Vitalis: Well, you know, it's not so cool. I don't prefer any.

  维塔利斯:你知道,那也不太好,这两种我都不喜欢。

  David: Arranged marriages?

  大卫:包办婚姻?

  Vitalis: Sure.

  维塔利斯:对。

  David: But we can't lie that it's still being practiced in Africa.

  大卫:我们不能说谎,现在非洲依然存在包办婚姻。

  Vitalis: Yeah, it's still being practiced in Africa.

  维塔利斯:对,目前非洲仍在实行包办婚姻。

  David: Arranged marriages is still being practiced in Africa, especially in the rural areas. They still practice arranged marriages, and sometimes it works out for the best but sometimes ... you know at least give someone a chance to make the decision.

  大卫:包办婚姻依然存在于非洲,尤其是农村地区。那些地方仍然实行包办婚姻,有时包办婚姻可能会产生好结果,但是有时……你知道,至少要给人们做决定的机会。

  Vitalis: I think so, giving somebody a chance to explore and at least find a choice of himself. A choice for himself is better, because it gives the women a chance to find somebody they love. It doesn't reduce the women to just instruments of getting married. At least it gives them ...

  维塔利斯:我同意,给人们探索的机会,至少要让人们自己做出选择。自己做选择更好,因为这使女性有机会找到她们爱的人。不只是把女性当成结婚的工具。至少要给他们……

  David: That opportunity to make their decisions, right?

  大卫:让他们自己做决定的机会,对吧?

  Vitalis: Yeah, sure.

  维塔利斯:对,没错。

  David: Yeah, so at least we can agree that we wouldn't like arrange marriages but we know it still exists.

  大卫:我们都不喜欢包办婚姻,至少我们在这一点上达成了一致,不过我们都知道包办婚姻现在依然存在。

  Vitalis: Yeah, they still exist and still ...

  维塔利斯:对,依然存在……

  David: It exists.

  大卫:仍然存在。

  Holidays for Fun 有趣的节日

  Todd: So what are some fun holidays you celebrate in Australia?

  托德:澳大利亚有哪些有趣的节日?

  Megen: Well, we have Australia Day. And it is a public holiday, so on that day we go to the beach, and we do various Australian kind of things. We have barbecues and picnics, and it's a day to wear the flag colors.

  梅根:我们有澳大利亚日。那天是公共假日,我们会去海滩,还会进行各种澳大利亚的传统活动。我们会烧烤和野餐,那天是将国旗的颜色穿在身上的日子。

  Todd: So it's your patriotic day?

  托德:那天是爱国日吗?

  Megen: Yeah, it is.

  梅根:对,没错。

  Todd: Like our fourth of July.

  托德:就像我们的独立纪念日一样。

  Megen: Yes, yeah, like that. We don't usually have fireworks though.

  梅根:对,对,和那类似。不过我们一般不会放烟花。

  Todd: Oh, because of fires?

  托德:哦,因为怕发生火灾?

  Megen: No, I don't know why we don't, but I guess fireworks are popular on the Fourth of July right?

  梅根:不是,我也不知道原因,我猜美国独立纪念日那天要放烟花,对吧?

  Todd: They are, although these days they don't do it so much because of fires.

  托德:对,不过最近不怎么放烟花了,因为担心发生火灾。

  Megen: Oh, it's summer in July.

  梅根:哦,美国纪念日是在夏天,7月。

  Todd: Right, so it's dangerous. ... Um, what about other holidays like for example Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?

  托德:对,所以有火灾风险,嗯,其他节日呢?比如情人节?你们过情人节吗?

  Megen: Yeah, we do.

  梅根:过。

  Todd: Is it a romantic day?

  托德:那是浪漫的一天吗?

  Megen: Yeah, so for Valentine's Day, usually you'll go out with your partner for dinner ... usually chocolate and flowers. It's pretty extravagant actually. The flowers are becoming more and more extravagant, and people like to send bunches of flowers to their partners work, and there's decorations and a lot of the products in the store are aimed at Valentine's Day I think.

  梅根:对,情人节那天通常是和另一半外出共进晚餐,还要送巧克力和鲜花。相当奢侈。鲜花越来越奢侈,人们会把一束束鲜花送去另一半工作的地方,商店里有各种装饰,还有很多专为情人节准备的产品。

  Todd: What do you think of Valentine's Day?

  托德:你怎么看情人节?

  Megen: Well, I didn't want to get caught up in every thing when I was in Australia. I would go out for dinner sometimes, but nothing big.

  梅根:嗯,我在澳大利亚时,不想参与情人节的任何活动。我有时会去外面吃晚餐,不过也没什么。

  Todd: Now in Japan they have two days. They have Valentine's Day and they have White Day. Can you explain that?

  托德:现在日本有两个情人节。分别是情人节和白色情人节。你能解释一下吗?

  Megen: Yeah, well, I was surprised that is the day when the girls are supposed to give something to the boys.

  梅根:好,我感到惊讶的是,在情人节那天女生要给男生送礼物。

  Todd: Right, it's reversed.

  托德:对,正好反过来了。

  Megen: Yeah, because I think in Australia on Valentine's Day, it's very important for boys to give something to girls, but not necessarily as important for girls to give something for boys.

  梅根:对,因为在澳大利亚,情人节那天重要的是男生要送女生礼物,不过女生送男生礼物不一定重要。

  Todd: So when do boys give something to girls?

  托德:那男生什么时候送女生礼物?

  Megen: So that is what White Day is for. So the White Day is the day is the day for the boys to reciprocate the action of giving chocolate or something to their partner, and the students are school as well, they will exchange chocolates or candies that they've made and they will give something back on White Day.

  梅根:在白色情人节那天。那天是男生回礼的日子,他们会给另一半回送巧克力之类的礼物,在学校学生们会交换自己做的巧克力或糖果,然后在白色情人节那天送出回礼。

  Todd: Yeah, it's kind of nice how they flip it around. I actually like that it's broken up.

  托德:对,他们反过来的方式还不错。那就像是宣布分手一样。

  Megen: It gives you time to think about what to do, maybe.

  梅根:也许是给你时间思考一下要怎么做。

  Todd: Right, exactly.

  托德:对,没错。


有关婚礼的英语口语情景对话相关文章:

1.关于简单英文情景对话精选

2.英语口语情景对话主题

3.英语口语场景经典对话

4.英语口语情景对话:约妹子和相亲

5.关于恋爱的英语对话

4166859