学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

英语日常生活的情景对话

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  发音准确是英语口语的基本。发音不好,对于英语口语来说是致命的弱点,直接影响到听力和交流,今天小编就给大家分享一下英语口语,所以大家要多学习哦

  What can you cook? 你会烹饪什么食物?

  Nana: So CleAnn what can you cook?

  纳纳:克里安,你会做饭吗?

  CleAnn: Well Nana I can actually cook almost anything. I can cook easy stuff like rice and beans and peas to probably more difficult stuff like certain types of meat. I can bake, I fry, I can make vegetables, actually I make very good pies. We have a food in Trinidad and Tobago we call macaroni pie which is very delicious.

  克里安:纳纳,可以说我什么都会做。我可以做米饭、豆类和豌豆这种简单的食物,也会做特定的肉菜等比较难做的菜。我会烘焙、会炒菜,我可以做蔬菜,实际上我很擅长做馅饼。我们特立尼达和多巴哥有道美食——通心粉馅饼,那非常好吃。

  Nana: Sounds nice.

  纳纳:听起来不错。

  CleAnn: With lots of melted cheese.

  克里安:里面有很多融化了的奶酪。

  Nana: Sounds really nice.

  纳纳:听起来太好了。

  CleAnn: What can you cook though?

  克里安:那你会烹饪什么食物?

  Nana: It's sad though, I can only cook one thing, it's called stew, Ghanaian stew, tomato stew.

  纳纳:不幸的是,我只会做一道菜,就是炖菜,加纳炖菜,蕃茄味炖菜。

  CleAnn: What is it made of, just tomatoes?

  克里安:那是用什么做的?只有番茄吗?

  Nana: Just tomatoes, onions, basically vegetables and probably I will consider myself a good chef because I can also cook rice.

  纳纳:基本上就是番茄、洋葱和蔬菜,我可能会认为自己是一名优秀的厨师,因为我还会做米饭。

  CleAnn: So you can cook rice and stew and you're a good chef?

  克里安:你会做米饭和炖菜,所以你就是好厨师了?

  Nana: Yeah.

  纳纳:对。

  CleAnn: OK, that's very interesting.

  克里安:好吧,这很有意思。

  Have you ever been in a natural disaster? 你遇到过自然灾害吗?

  Shon: Hello everybody, this is me Shon from Uzbekistan and this beautiful lady is Geaw from Thailand and this video is for elllo.org. Today's topic is have you ever been in a natural disaster?

  肖恩:大家好,我是肖恩,来自乌兹别克斯坦,我旁边这位美丽的女士是来自泰国的高。今天的话题是你遇到过自然灾害吗?

  Geaw: A natural disaster? Well I have been in a flood but it's not a disaster, I don't think it is a disaster because I didn't die though, but it was a flood in my home town. It was really, really bad, the water level raised above four metres and it destroyed a lot of properties and we lost over a hundred million, something like that, but yes that was really bad. But I didn't die.

  高:自然灾害?我遇到过洪水,不过那并不是灾难,我不认为那是灾难,毕竟我没有死,我家乡遭遇过洪水。当时情况非常严重,水位上升到4米多,造成大量财产损失,我们的损失超过1亿,真的很糟糕。不过我还活着。

  Shon: I think it was serious, yeah.

  肖恩:我认为那很严重。

  Geaw: Yeah.

  高:对。

  Shon: I'm glad that nothing happened to you. Well I remember when I was fifth grade, I had this earthquake in our home town and our apartment was a twenty floor apartment and ours was nineteenth. Can you imagine that. Well it's not big if you compare with other countries but it's one of the biggest in our country, especially in my city, so it was really scary and it was like about five degrees, four and a half or five degrees.

  肖恩:我很高兴你没什么事儿。我记得我上五年级时,我家乡发生了地震,我们住的是一栋20层的公寓楼,我们的公寓在19楼。你能想象吗?和其他国家发生的地震相比,那场地震并不算严重,可是那是我们国家发生的最严重的地震之一,在我所在的城市更是如此,那真的非常可怕,震级大概为5级,4.5级或是5级。

  Geaw: The building didn't collapse, right?

  高:大楼没有倒塌吗?

  Shon: No, everybody was saved but one thing I remember I get rid of my beautiful vase which I got from one of my Chinese friends, that's too bad. But anyways we keep living. Thank you very much.

  肖恩:没有,所有人都得救了,不过我丢掉了我那漂亮的花瓶,那是我的中国朋友送给我的,那太糟糕了。不过,不管怎么说,我们活下来了。非常谢谢你。

  Geaw: Bye bye.

  高:再见。

  Are You a Good Dancer? 你擅长跳舞吗

  Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am from Botswana.

  特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,来自博茨瓦纳。

  Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.

  里斯:我是里斯,同样来自博茨瓦纳。

  Tlotlo: And our question is are you a good dancer?

  特罗特洛:我们要讨论的问题是,你舞跳得好吗?

  Resse: I'm definitely not.

  里斯:当然不好了。

  Tlotlo: I would agree with you. But I on the other hand are a very good dancer if I may say so myself, don't you think?

  特罗特洛:你说得没错。不过相反地,我跳舞很好,如果可以这样称赞自己的话,你怎么看?

  Resse: I don't know. I don't want to boost your ego.

  里斯:我不知道。我不想增加你的自负。

  Tlotlo: But you know it is true, I'm a very good dancer. Dancing is all about listening to the rhythm of the music and going with the flow. That's all there is to it, it's nothing hard as he makes it seem to be.

  特罗特洛:可是你知道那是事实,我舞跳得很好。跳舞其实就是跟随音乐节奏,跟随律动。就这么简单,并不像他说的那么难。

  Resse: I think it's easier said than done.

  里斯:说起来容易做起来难。

  Tlotlo: No, no you just have to listen and move, let your body glide.

  特罗特洛:不是,你只要跟随音乐舞动就行了,让你的身体动起来。

  Resse: It's not so easy to move to anything, believe me I've tried and looked like a clown basically.

  里斯:任何动作都不容易,相信我,我试过,可是我看起来像个小丑。

  Tlotlo: Well I'd agree with that as well. I guess he has to learn a few tips from me then.

  特罗特洛:我同意这点。我想他要跟我学习一些技巧。

  Resse: Yeah, if you give me dancing lessons.

  里斯:好,如果你教我舞蹈的话。

  Tlotlo: But it's gonna cost you.

  特罗特洛:那你可要付学费。


英语日常生活的情景对话相关文章:

1.日常生活实用英语情景对话

2.关于日常生活英语对话大全

3.日常生活简单英语小对话情景阅读

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.日常英语对话精选

4166883