关于旅游英语口语带翻译
关于旅游英语口语带翻译
为了获得较强的旅游英语交际技能,学生必须掌握了解跨文化背景、英语旅游服务基本理论知识、单项服务技能和综合服务技能。小编精心收集了关于旅游英语口语带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
关于旅游英语口语带翻译1
Taking the Subway 乘坐地铁
1. The subway is cheap and fast. 地铁既便宜又快捷。
2. Is the subway entrance far from here? 地铁站入口离这儿远吗?
3. This is the subway interchange station. 这是地铁中转站。
4. You have to buy some tokens for the subway. 您得购买一些乘地铁用的辅币。
5. I queued up to buy my subway ticket of 50 cents. 我排队买了一张50美分的地铁车票。
6. I can't make head or tail of this subway route map. 这张地铁线路图让我看得晕头转向。
7. You can take the subway and then transfer to a bus. 您可以先乘坐迪特然后转乘公交车。
8. Shall we take a cab there and come back by subway? 我们出出租车到那儿再乘地铁回来好吗?
9. Excuse me. How can I get to the nearest subway station? 请问,到最近的地铁站怎么走?
10. Maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations for your convenience. 大部分地铁站都张贴者地铁线路图,以方便乘客。
关于旅游英语口语带翻译2
Taking the Train 乘坐火车
1. The train for Chicago is on track 9. 开往芝加哥的列车停靠在第9站台。
2. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
3. It's a stopping train, not an express. 这是一列慢车,不是快车。
4. I want to ask about the train timetable. 我要查询一下火车行车时间表。
5. I have no choice but to take the first train. 没有办法,抓紧哦梦坐头班车。
6. You have to pay extra for an express train. 你搭快车必须额外付钱。
7. Do you like to take a local train or an express? 你想坐普通车还是快车?
8. Where can I catch an express for Times Square? 请问我到哪里能坐快车去时报广场?
9. I got a second-class ticket on the train to New York. 我弄到一张去纽约的二等舱火车票。
10. I've got to leave a bit early, otherwise I'll miss the train. 我得早点儿去,不然就赶不上火车了。
关于旅游英语口语带翻译3
Taking a Taxi 乘坐出租车
1. I forgot the license plate. 车牌号我记不清了。
2. Let me check the metre out 让我查看下计价器。
3. There's a taxi stand up ahead. 前面就有出租汽车站。
4. In America, they usually tip taxi drivers. 在美国,人们一般要给出租车司机小费。
5. Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare. 我和你分摊计程车费吧。
6. Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights. 开慢点,我可以欣赏一下景色。
7. Don't let those grasping taxi drivers overcharge you. 别让那些贪心的出租车司机多收你的钱。
8. As soon as I got through customs I jumped into a taxi. 一通关我就跳进了一辆出租车。
9. The taxi didn't go by the direct route, but in a roundabout way. 出租车没有走直路,而是绕道而行。
10. We were whisked off in a taxi before we knew where we were. 我们还没弄明白是在哪儿,就被计程车载走了。
关于旅游英语口语带翻译4
Taking a Coach 乘坐公交车
1. I would take a sightseeing coach. 我想搭乘观光巴士。
2. The long-distance bus runs hourly. 长途汽车一小时开一班。
3. Can I get a ticket for the tour bus here? 我可以在这儿购买观光巴士票吗?
4. Traveling by coach is cheap and comfortable. 乘长途汽车旅行既便宜又舒适。
5. The long-distance bus ticket windows are over there. 长途汽车售票窗口就在那边。
6. We'll go by train as far as London, and then take a coach. 我们乘火车去伦敦,然后换乘公交车。
7. The coach will bring a group of visitors to the exhibition hall. 大巴会把一批参观者送到展览厅。
8. The coach followed a rather devious course to its destination. 长途汽车要绕很多弯路才到达目的地。
9. Please drop your money into the box and take seats inside. 请把钱投入这个箱子,到车上坐好。
10. It only goes as far as Fifth Avenue, but you can get the No. 9 there. 最远只到第五大道,不过你可以到那里再乘9路。
看了“关于旅游英语口语带翻译”的人还看了: