学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

有关于英语对话带翻译精选

时间: 韦彦0 分享

  随着全球经济发展一体化以及我国经济的全面发展,英语作为国际通用语言的地位日益突出。鉴于此,我国对英语口语能力的要求更为明确。学习啦小编整理了有关于英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  有关于英语对话带翻译篇一

  Girl: Dear aunty, could you give me a share of tomato catsup?

  阿姨,能给我一份番茄酱吗?

  Chuck: OK, good boy. Here you are.

  好的,好孩子,给你。

  Girl: But I'm a girl.

  可是我是女孩啊。

  Chuck: While am I a female? Why did you call me aunty?

  那我是女的吗?你为什么叫我阿姨啊?

  Girl: Sorry, uncle picky, I didn't see very clearly.

  对不起,你这个叔叔也太爱挑剔了,我刚才没看清楚。

  有关于英语对话带翻译篇二

  Lucy: Hi Janny, why are you so depressed?

  Janny,你干嘛这么垂头丧气的?

  Janny: My husband bursted into a fury this morning.

  早上我丈夫怒了。

  Lucy: What's wrong with him? He was such a nice man!

  他是怎么了?他一直都很友善啊。

  Janny: This morning, I asked him to see a woman making breakfast with only a bra in the opposite building.

  早上我叫他一起看,对面楼一个女人做早饭的时候,只穿了文胸。

  Lucy: While there is no excuse to be angry at all.

  这根本不值得生气啊。

  Janny: The problem is I was all naked at that time.

  问题是,当时我是裸的!

  有关于英语对话带翻译篇三

  Joe: I'm getting into trouble these days.

  我最近遇上了麻烦。

  Ben: What'r your trouble?

  怎么了?

  Joe: I have fallen in love with a girl not long ago,but she has had a boyfriend yet.

  我不久前喜欢上一个女孩,可她已经有男朋友了。

  Ben: So what?

  然后呢?

  Joe: I don't know what to do.I don't want to lose her!

  我不知道该怎么办。我不想失去她!

  Ben: But,you know,you are not her Mr.Right.You and her boyfriend can't both have her.

  可你知道的,你不是她的真命天子。你和她男友不能同时拥有他。

  Joe: I see what you mean.Thank you.

  我明白你的意思了。谢谢。

  有关于英语对话带翻译篇四

  Salesgirl: May I help you ?

  我能帮你吗?

  Customer: Yes,please.I wanna buy a coat for myself.

  是的。我想给自己买件外套。

  Salesgirl: The coats are over there.This way,please.

  外套在那儿呢。这边请。

  Customer: The black coat looks good.Can I try it on?

  那件黑色外套看起来不错。我能试穿一下吗?

  Salesgirl: OK.

  好的。

  Customer: Oh,it is too small for me!Do you have a larger one?

  噢,这对我来说太小了。你们还有更大的吗?

  Salesgirl: I'm sorry we don't have any.It is the largest size of this kind of coats for women.

  很抱歉,没有。这是这种女式外套中的最大型号了。

  Customer: Ah,too bad!I think I must lose some weight so that I can put on the coat.

  噢,真糟糕!我想为了穿上这件外套,我必须减肥了。

  有关于英语对话带翻译篇五

  Lingling: What's wrong with your head,Daming?

  你的头怎么了,大明?

  Daming: I went out with Sam on his bike yesterday.

  我昨天和萨姆坐他的自行车出去了。

  Lingling: And then?

  然后呢?

  Daming: And then we got hungry and thirsty.

  然后我们又饿又渴。

  Lingling: And then?

  然后呢?

  Daming: We bought a watermelon and Sam carried it on his bike.

  我们买了个西瓜,萨姆把它抬到了车上。

  Lingling: Then?

  然后呢?

  Daming: Sam fell off his bike with the watermelon and it bumped my head.

  萨姆连人带瓜从车上掉下来,西瓜砸中了我的脑袋。

  Lingling: Oh,dear! How poor you are!

  噢,天哪!你们也太惨了!

  
看了“有关于英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.关于英语对话带翻译精选

2.英语对话短文带翻译精选

3.英语对话小故事带翻译精选

4.2人英语对话带翻译精选

5.关于英语对话文章加翻译

2002871