学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于机场的英语对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  情景教学法在小学英语对话教学中的应用□陈美心英语是一门实践性很强的工具学科,运用英语进行交际是其实践性的主要表现。学习啦小编整理了关于机场的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于机场的英语对话一

  乘客: Sir, where can I get the 8:30 flight to Chicago?

  先生,请问8:30飞往芝加哥的飞机在哪登机?

  前台: Wait a moment. Let me check. Gate 56.

  等一下,让我查查,56号登机口。

  乘客: Where is the gate 56?

  56号登机口在哪?

  前台: It’s on the upstairs. You go upstairs and then you should turn left. Follow the sign and you will find.

  在楼上,你上楼然后左转,跟着指示牌走就能找到了。

  乘客: Thank you. Could I ask another question?

  谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?

  前台: Yes, you can.

  可以。

  乘客: You know, the weather is not very good. Is there any possibility that the flight would be put off?

  你知道,这个天气不是很好,飞机有可能被延迟吗?

  前台: Sorry, I don’t know. But I haven’t received any notice.

  对不起,我不清楚,但是我还没有接到任何通知。

  乘客: I catch the time. I have an important meeting in Chicago.

  我得赶时间,我在芝加哥有一个很重要的会议要开。

  前台: Don’t worry. It will be fine.

  别担心,会顺利的。

  关于机场的英语对话二

  A:Excuse me, I'm looking for the airport bus stop. Do you know where it is?

  对不起,我在找机场的巴士站。你知道它在哪儿吗?

  B:Here it is .

  A:When does the bus come?

  巴士来吗?什么时候

  B:You just missed one.

  你刚错过了一个。

  A:How about the next one?

  下一个呢?

  B:In an hour.

  一个小时后来。

  Mr Biack:Isn't there an earlier one?

  没有一个早一点的吗?

  B:No, they come every hour on the hour.

  不,他们每小时整点来。

  A:Thank you very much.

  非常感谢你。

  B:You are welcome.

  不客气。

  关于机场的英语对话三

  A:Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

  早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?

  B:Here you are.

  给你。

  A:Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

  先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。

  B:Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

  是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?

  A:Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

  是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。

  B:Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

  天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。

  A:I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

  对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。

  B:But when does the plane take off?

  飞机什么时候起飞?

  A:Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

  嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。

  B:Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head(He smashes his head with his hand.).

  噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)

  A:Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.

  先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。

  B:(The speaker in the airport says, 'Mr. Benjamin, we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.') Is that me?

  (机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)那是在说我吗?

  A:Could be.

  可能吧。

  B:Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back.

  噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。

  B:(Benjamin starts to run and then he seems to remember something and returns.)Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

  (本杰明转身正准备跑,但是他好像想起了什么,又转过了身。)嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?

  A:It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

  在大厅向左的B出口。

  B:Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

  谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。

  
看了“关于机场的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于机场接机的英语对话精选

2.在飞机场的英语对话精选

3.关于机场实用英语对话及词汇

4.机场接机常用英语对话精选

5.机场英语日常对话

2602239