学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于就餐的英语对话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语情景对话试题多为日常交际中的口语,具有强烈的感情色彩和灵活、多变、简练等特点。学习啦小编整理了关于就餐的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于就餐的英语对话一

  Tasting Delicacies品尝美食

  Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!

  本:我们的菜来了!我快等不及要品尝我要的菜了!

  Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?

  服务员:鳕鱼,猪排,这位先生点的牛排。还需要什么吗?添酒或者鲜辣椒?

  Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?

  克里斯:你这儿有牛排调料吗?

  Waiter:Rightaway, sir.

  服务员:有,马上就来,先生。

  Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!

  本:噢!猪排太香了!尝一块儿,山姆!

  Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!

  克里斯:真不错!尝尝我点的牛排,味美汁多!

  Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?

  本:凯文,鳕鱼怎么样?

  Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.

  凯文:还不错。就是有点儿干,不过问题不大。

  Waiter:Here is your sauce.

  服务员:您要的调料。

  Kevin:Thank you!

  凯文:谢谢!

  关于就餐的英语对话二

  Having a Problem 出现问题

  Ross:Excuse me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.

  罗斯:对不起。这个鸡吃起来不对劲。

  Waiter:What seems to be the problem?

  服务生:出了什么问题?

  Ross:How should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the middIe.It just doesn't taste right.Do you want to try it?

  罗斯:我怎么知道?就是中间冷冷的,吃起来不对劲。你要尝尝吗?

  Waiter:Well,let me get that out of your way.Atould you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.

  服务生:嗯,我帮您拿走。您想再点菜单上其他的东西吗?还是如果您愿意的话,我可以再给您上一份鸡。

  Ross:Another one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?

  罗斯:再一份?我不要再一份。给我些简单的东西。你们有牛排,对不对?

  WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?

  服务生:是的,我们有。您要几分熟的?

  Ross:Half done.

  罗斯:半熟的。

  关于就餐的英语对话三

  Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

  史蒂文吃完饭了,他想要付款。

  Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

  服务员:您吃完了吗?

  Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

  史蒂文:吃完了,请拿账单来。

  Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

  服务员:给您,一共150元。

  Steven: Do you accept check?

  史蒂文:你们收支票吗?

  Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

  服务员:对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

  Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

  史蒂文:好,我要用现金支付。

  Waiter: OK. (A few minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

  服务员:可以。(片刻之后)对不起,让您久等了,这是找给您的钱。

  Steven: Thanks.

  史蒂文:谢谢。

  Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

  服务员:不用谢,欢迎您再来。

  
看了“关于就餐的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于餐馆就餐英语对话阅读

2.餐厅就餐英语对话阅读

3.餐馆就餐英语对话阅读

4.有关吃饭的英语对话阅读

5.到餐厅吃饭的英语对话阅读

2602462