学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 两人英语口语对话

两人英语口语对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

两人英语口语对话

  初中英语对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生口头交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分,而培养学生的口头交际能力是初中英语的主要目的之一。学习啦小编整理了两人英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!

  两人英语口语对话一

  Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

  史蒂文想要给在另一个城市的妹妹寄点钱。现在他正问银行职员这件事。

  Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

  银行职员:早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

  Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

  史蒂文:早上好。我想给在上海的妹妹汇去1000块钱。

  Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

  银行职员:请您填一下这张表格。

  Steven: OK...Do I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

  史蒂文:好的……在收款人一项需要写上我妹妹的名字吗?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

  银行职员:是的。您必须填写她的名字和地址。

  Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

  史蒂文:好的,知道了。给你。这样行吗?

  Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

  银行职员:我看看。可以了。请给我您的1000元汇款。

  Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

  史蒂文:这就是。请问手续费率是多少?

  Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

  银行职员:是百分之一。也就是10元。

  Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

  史蒂文:好的。这些汇款什么时候能到?

  Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

  银行职员:一般来说,3天内就会到。

  Steven: That's good.

  史蒂文:好的。

  两人英语口语对话二

  There is something wrong with Steven's bank card. Now he is telling bank clerk this matter.

  史蒂文的锒行卡出问题了。现在他正告知银行职员这件事。

  Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with my bank card. Can you help me?

  史蒂文:打搅了。我的银行卡出了点儿问题。你能告诉我怎么办吗?

  Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?

  银行职员:好。什么问题呢?

  Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".

  史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了点差错。应该是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。

  Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.

  银行职员:噢,很抱歉,这是我们的失误。我马上安排人给您改过来。

  Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.

  史蒂文:好的,没关系。人孰无过。

  Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

  银行职员:不管怎样,我们还是得为给您带来的不便道歉。请稍等,马上就会处理好。

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  史蒂文:非常感谢您。

  两人英语口语对话三

  Steven wants to change some US dollars into RMB. Now he is asking the bank clerk for help.

  史蒂文想把一些美元兑换成人民币。此刻他正在向锒行职员寻求帮助。

  Steven: Excuse me, will you change me some money, please?

  史蒂文:打扰一下,请你帮我换点钱好吗?

  Bank Clerk: Of course.

  银行职员:当然可以了!

  Steven: I'd like to change these dollars into RMB. Would you please tell me the exchange ratebetween American dollar and RMB?

  史蒂文:我想把这些美元换成人民币,请告诉我美元和人民币之间的兑换率好吗?

  Bank Clerk: Sure. At present one dollar is equal to 6.4392 yuan. How many dollars would youlike to change?

  银行职员:好的。目前1美元换 6.4392元人民币。您打算兑换多少美元?

  Steven: 500 dollars, please.

  史蒂文:500美元。

  Bank Clerk: Please wait for a moment...Now here is your Chinese currency. See if it's right. It's3,220 yuan. Please keep this exchange memo. You may need it for converting when you leaveChina.

  银行职员:请稍等……这是您的人民币,点点看对不对。一共是3220元。请保存好兑换凭证,在您离开中国要兑换时可能有用。

  Steven: OK. Thank you for your help. That's very nice of you.

  史蒂文:好的。谢谢你的帮助。你真好。

  Bank Clerk: It's my pleasure.

  银行职员:乐意为您效劳。

  
看了“两人英语口语对话”的人还看了:

1.两人实用英语口语情景对话

2.大学两人英语口语对话

3.两人英语情景对话大全

4.两人英文情景对话带翻译

5.简单的两人英语口语对话

6.二人实用英语口语对话

3360780