学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语写作 > 英语应用写作 > 关于巧克力和小吃的英语口语

关于巧克力和小吃的英语口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

关于巧克力和小吃的英语口语

  有的同学觉得英语很难学习好好,其实一点都不难,今天小编就给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下,多背背提高英语口语就不是问题了哦

  一

  巧克力火锅最受欢迎了

  AHey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse.

  嗨,我饿死了。我能吃下一匹马。

  BMay it be a chocolate horse.

  希望它是一匹巧克力马。

  ACan I take your order now, girls?

  女孩们,现在点餐吗?

  BWhat do you recommend?

  你有什么可以推荐的吗?

  AThe chocolate hot pot is really popular with young girls. The chocolate hot pot. You know the hot pot with chocolate in it and you can throw in cookies or whatever.

  最近巧克力火锅特别受年轻女孩子欢迎。巧克力火锅,就是火锅里面放有巧克力,你可以往里放甜点或者别的任何东西。

  BWow, that should be perfect for me!

  哇噻,对我来说那太诱人了。

  AOkay, that's it.

  好的,我们就点它吧。

  BAnything else?

  还要别的吗?

  ANo, be quick, please!

  不要了,请快一点。

  BOh, they look so cute! So delicate and colorful!

  哦,它们看起来好可爱啊,那么精美,还五颜六色的。

  ANo girls can resist this!

  没有哪个女孩能抵挡它。

  BIt's true that one piece of chocolate can just cheer you up!

  一块巧克力就能使人高兴起来,说得真没错啊

  AThat's for sure. Chocolate is something to die for!

  那当然。为巧克力死都愿意呢

  BHow about us coming here every weekend?

  那我们每周都来这里怎么样?

  ANo, that's a suicide. You know, calories!

  不行,那是自杀。你知道,卡路里!

  BForget about it. Just wait till we turn thirty.

  算了。等我们30岁时再说吧。

  二

  元宵节到美食街去吃小吃

  AAunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?

  雪莉阿姨,我听说这个节日的名字是元宵节。这个名字是怎么来的呢?

  BWell, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.

  这个啊,农历的第一个月叫做元月,在中国古代人们把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,这个节目刚好是元月中间的那天。

  AOh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.

  哦,我知道了。我还听说过今天是庙会的最后一天呢。都等不及想吃那些小吃了。

  BSure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?

  好啊。这绝对是一个美食的天堂,有满足所有口味的格式美味小吃。对了,你想吃什么?

  ACan you recommend some must-try?

  你能推荐一些一定得尝尝的小吃吗?

  BOK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.

  好的,我们去那边。在元宵节,你当然不可以错过元宵啦。

  AWhat’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!

  元宵是什么呢?它和节日是同一个名字哦。这可真有趣啊!

  BActually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyun.

  其实呢,它们是用糯米粉做的小圆球,有点像汤圆。

  AOh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.

  哦,汤圆我知道。它是一种甜的小吃,用来做甜点很好。

  BYes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

  是啊。不过我们的元宵有甜的还有咸的呢。

  AI’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?

  我想尝一下咸的。那奇怪的味道是从哪里来的啊?

  BOh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!

  哦,臭豆腐。我的最爱!


小吃的英语口语相关文章:

1.英语单词大全(点心及小吃)

2.实用的餐厅英语口语

3.做中国食物的英文

4.餐桌礼仪常用英语口语

5.2人英语口语对话 幽默简单5分钟

4027311