学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 优美的双语英语诗歌鉴赏

优美的双语英语诗歌鉴赏

时间: 韦彦867 分享

优美的双语英语诗歌鉴赏

  英语学习中包含很多方面,英语诗歌的学习和欣赏在其中占了很重要的位置。面对现在学生在学习诗歌当中的问题,应该用多种方法加强诗歌的学习和教育。下面是学习啦小编带来的优美的双语英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  优美的双语英语诗歌篇一

  The Flea by John Donne

  跳蚤 约翰·邓恩

  Mark but this flea, and mark in this,

  看呀,这只跳蚤,叮在这里,

  How little that which thou deniest me is;

  你对我的拒绝多么微不足道;

  Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,

  它先叮我,现在又叮你,

  And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;

  我们的血液在它体内溶和;

  Thou know’st that this cannot be said

  你知道这是不能言说的

  A sin, nor shame, nor loss of maidenhead,

  罪恶、羞耻、贞操的丢失,

  Yet this enjoys before it woo,

  它没有向我们请求就得到享受,

  And pampered swells with one blood made of two,

  饱餐了我们的血滴后大腹便便,

  And this, alas, is more than we would do.

  这种享受我们无能企及。

  Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,

  住手,一只跳蚤,三条生命啊,

  Where we almost, nay more than married are.

  它的身体不只是见证我们的婚约。

  This flea is you and I, and this

  还是你和我,

  Our mariage bed, and marriage temple is;

  我们的婚床,婚姻的殿堂;

  Though parents grudge, and you, w'are met,

  父母怨恨,你不情愿,我们还是相遇,

  And cloistered in these living walls of jet.

  并躲藏在黝黑的有生命的墙院里。

  Though use make you apt to kill me,

  尽管你会习惯地拍死跳蚤,

  Let not to that, self-murder added be,

  千万别,这会杀了我,也增加你的自杀之罪,

  And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

  杀害三条生命会亵渎神灵。

  Cruel and sudden, hast thou since

  多么残忍,你毫无犹豫

  Purpled thy nail, in blood of innocence?

  用无辜的鲜血染红自己的指甲?

  Wherein could this flea guilty be,

  它不过吸了你一滴血

  Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?

  罪不至死啊?

  Yet thou triumph’st, and say'st that thou

  你却以胜利者的口吻说

  Find’st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;

  你我并没有因失血而有些虚弱;

  ’Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:

  的确,担心不过是虚惊一场:

  Just so much honor, when thou yield’st to me,

  接受我的爱,你的名誉不会有丝毫损失,

  Will waste, as this flea’s death took life from thee.

  就象跳蚤之死不会让你的生命有所损失。

  优美的双语英语诗歌篇二

  He would not stay for me, and who can wonder by A. E. Housman

  他不再为我等待,谁又能质疑他呢 A. E.豪斯曼

  He would not stay for me, and who can wonder?

  他不再为我等待,谁又能质疑他呢?

  He would not stay for me to stand and gaze.

  他不再为我驻足凝视

  I shook his hand, and tore my heart in sunder,

  我与他握手道别,却已将内心撕裂

  And went with half my life about my ways.

  随之离去的,还有我一半的生命。

  优美的双语英语诗歌篇三

  饮酒歌

  Wine comes in at the mouth,

  美酒口中停,

  And love comes in at the eye;

  痴情止相看。

  That's all we shall know for truth,

  此心既知今日意,

  Before we grow old and die.

  何待衰年思惘然。

  I lift the glass to my mouth,

  欲饮杯难举,

  I look at you, and I sigh.

  望君一声轻叹。

  优美的双语英语诗歌篇四

  爱复爱

  The time will come

  这样的时刻将会来临:

  when, with elation

  你得意洋洋地

  you will greet yourself arriving at your own door,

  站在自家门口,

  in your own mirror

  照着镜子,迎接自我的到来

  and each will smile at the other's welcome,

  以微笑欢迎彼此,

  and say, sit here. Eat.

  并说道,坐这儿。吃吧。

  You will love again the stranger who was your self.

  你将会再次爱上这个陌生人—从前的自己。

  Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself,

  斟满美酒,递上面包,把心交还其身,

  to the stranger who has loved you all your life,

  给那一辈子爱着你的陌生人。

  whom you ignored for another,

  你曾因为他人而忽略了他,

  who knows you by heart.

  他却打心底里懂你。

  Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

  从书架上取下那些情书、

  the photographs, the desperate notes,

  照片以及绝望的字条,

  peel your own image from the mirror.

  从镜中剥去自己的形象。

  Sit. Feast on your life.

  坐下。尽享你的生活。

  
看了“优美的双语英语诗歌”的人还看了:

1.优美经典英语诗歌欣赏

2.名家经典诗歌双语赏析

3.英语诗歌赏析

4.双语诗歌美文欣赏

5.英语诗歌欣赏

1617438