学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于英语情诗很美的那种

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌是英语语言与文学的精华。开展英语诗歌教学能提高学生英语语言基础知识水平、写作水平,有助于学生西方历史文化的学习,提高学生的想象力,也有助于对学生的道德教育。学习啦小编整理了关于很美的英语情诗,欢迎阅读!

  关于很美的英语情诗篇一

  我记得初遇你时那美妙的一瞬

  I remembered that is wonderful as soon as flickers:

  Appeared you in mine front,

  Some like appears briefly fantasy,

  Has like the chaste America's angel.

  我记得那美妙的一瞬,

  在我的面前出现了你,

  有如昙花一现的幻想,

  有如纯洁至美的精灵。

  In that hopeless sad suffering,

  Makes noise in that in ostentatious life puzzle,

  Nearby my ear for a long time is making a sound your gentlesound,

  I also see your lovable beautiful figure in the sleep.

  在那无望的忧愁的折磨中,

  在那喧闹的浮华生活的困扰中,

  我的耳边长久地响着你温柔的声音,

  我还在睡梦中见到你可爱的倩影。

  Many years have passed by, storm smile

  Has scattered the former days dream,

  Thereupon I have put behind your gentle sound,

  Also has your that angel resembles the beautiful figure.

  许多年过去了,暴风骤雨般的激情。

  驱散了往日的梦想,

  于是我忘却了你温柔的声音,

  还有你那天仙似的的倩影。

  In the remote place, in the gloomy life which imprisons,

  My day such calmly dissipates,

  The insincere person, does not have the poem the inspiration,

  Without the tear, does not have the life, also does not havethe love.

  在穷乡僻壤,在囚禁的阴暗生活中,

  我的日子就那样静静地消逝,

  没有倾心的人,没有诗的灵感,

  没有眼泪,没有生命,也没有爱情。

  Now the mind starts to regain consciousness:

  By now has reappeared in front of me you,

  Has illusory image which like appears briefly,

  Has like the chaste America's angel.

  如今心灵又开始苏醒:

  在我面前又重新出现了你,

  有如昙花一现的幻影,

  有如纯洁至美的天仙。

  My heart in is wild with joy jumps,

  In heart all reregain consciousness,

  Had the sincere person, had the poem inspiration,

  Had the life, had the tear, also had the love.

  我的心在狂喜中跳跃,

  心中的一切又重新苏醒,

  有了倾心的人,有了诗的灵感,

  有了生命,有了眼泪,也有了爱情。

  关于很美的英语情诗篇二

  Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗·聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  写,譬如,'夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖'。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms

  借着如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

  关于很美的英语情诗篇三

  Bloody Men 该死的男人

  By Wendy Cope温迪.科普

  Bloody men are like bloody buses—

  该死的男人就像该死的巴士——

  You wait for about a year

  你都等了大约一年的时间,

  And as soon as one approaches your stop

  而当一辆靠近你的车站,

  Two or three others appear.

  其他两三辆也随之出现。

  You look at them flashing their indicators,

  你看它们正在闪着指示灯,

  Offering you a ride.

  让你搭乘同行,

  You’re trying to read the destinations,

  你竭力辨认着那些终点站,

  You haven’t much time to decide.

  你没有多少时间作决定。

  If you make a mistake, there is no turning back..

  如果你搭错车,就无法回头。

  Jump off, and you’ll stand and gaze

  一旦跳下车,你会站在那里发呆。

  While the cars and the taxis and lorries go by

  轿车,的士,卡车川流不息,

  And the minutes, the hours, the days.

  分秒,时日,岁月匆匆逝去。

  
看了“关于很美的英语情诗”的人还看了:

1.绝美的经典英文情诗欣赏

2.经典英文爱情诗

3.关于唯美的英语情诗欣赏

4.经典爱情英文诗

5.关于唯美的英文情诗朗诵

2494907