学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

莎士比亚十四行诗精选译文

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  莎士比亚的十四行诗语汇丰富、用词洗练、比喻新颖、结构巧妙、音调铿锵悦耳、张弛有度,让人印象深刻。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎士比亚十四行诗精选译文,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

  莎士比亚十四行诗1

  But wherefore do not you a mightier way

  但是为什么你不用更强的方式

  Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

  来向那血腥的暴君——时间作斗争?

  And fortify yourself in your decay

  为什么你不用一种比我这枯诗

  With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

  更好的方法来加强将老的自身?

  Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

  现在你站在欢乐时辰的峰顶上;

  And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

  许多没栽过花儿的处女园地

  With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

  诚意地想要把你的活花培养,

  Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

  教花儿比你的画像更加像你:

  So should the lines of life that life repair,

  这样,生命线必将使生命复燃,

  Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

  而当代的画笔或我幼稚的笔枝,

  Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

  不论画外表的美或内心的善,

  Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

  都没法使你本身在人眼中不死。

  To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

  自我放弃是永远的自我保留;

  And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

  你必须靠你自己的妙技求长寿。

  莎士比亚十四行诗2

  When I consider everything that grows

  我这样考虑着;世间的一切生物

  Holds in perfection but a little moment,

  只能够繁茂一个极短的时期,

  That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

  而这座大舞台上的全部演出

  Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

  没有不受到星象的默化潜移;

  When I perceive that men as plants increase,

  我看见:人类像植物一样增多,

  Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

  一样被头上的天空所鼓舞,所叱责;

  Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

  在青春朝气中雀跃,过极峰而下坡,

  And wear their brave state out of memory;

  坚持他们勇敢的品格到湮没——

  Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

  于是,无常的世界就发出奇想,

  Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

  使你青春焕发地站在我眼前,

  Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

  挥霍的时间却串通腐朽来逞强,

  To change your day of youth to sullied night;

  要变你青春的白天为晦暗的夜晚;

  And, all in war with Time for love of you,

  为了爱你,我要跟时间决斗,

  As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

  把你接上比青春更永久的枝头。

莎士比亚十四行诗精选译文相关文章

1.莎士比亚经典十四行诗译文

2.莎翁经典十四行诗欣赏

3.莎士比亚著名十四行诗

4.莎士比亚经典十四行诗

莎士比亚十四行诗精选译文

莎士比亚的十四行诗语汇丰富、用词洗练、比喻新颖、结构巧妙、音调铿锵悦耳、张弛有度,让人印象深刻。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来莎士比亚十四行诗精选译文,欢迎大家阅读欣赏! 莎士比亚十四行诗1 But wherefore do not you a mightier
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式
783706