学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

经典英文笑话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  笑话一般是短小精悍、句子结构紧凑、运用艺术手段造成巨大的夸张和想象,使矛盾发展到最尖锐的地步,然后突然得到意外的解决,从而生成强烈的喜剧效果。下面是学习啦小编带来的经典英文笑话,欢迎阅读!

  经典英文笑话篇一

  除了音乐

  A keen young teacher wanted to intro- duce her class to the glories of classical music, so she arranged an outing to an afternoon concert. To make the occasion even more memorable, she treated everyone to lemonade, cake, chocs and ices. Just as the party was getting back into their coach, she said to little Sally, "Have you enjoyed yourself today?"

  一位热心的年轻教师想让她的学生多了解一点优秀的古典音乐,就安排了一天下午去听音乐会。为了使这次活动能给大家留下更深的印象,她请大家喝柠檬汽水,吃点心、巧克力和冰淇淋。在大家听完音乐会后上汽车回家的时候,她问小萨莉:“你今天玩得好吗?”

  "Oh, yes,miss!” said Sally, "It was lovely. All except the music, that is.”

  “噢,好极了,小姐。”萨莉说,“除了音乐其它都很好。”

  经典英文笑话篇二

  它们消失了

  On their first evening in their new home the bride went in to the kitchen to fix drinks. Five minutes later she came back into the living一room in tears.

  在他们成家的头一天晚上,新娘子到厨房去弄点喝的。五分钟后她哭春回到了起居室。

  "What’s the matter, my angel'?" asked her husband anxiously.

  “我的天使,你怎么了?”丈夫着急地问。

  "Oh,Derek!” she sobbed. "I put the ice一cubes in hot water to wash them and now they've disappeared!”

  “噢,得里克!”她哭着说,“我把冰块放在热水里洗一洗,可现在它们不见了。”

  经典英文笑话篇三

  A True Confession真实的告解

  A man walks into a confession booth and says,"I have sinned."

  有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

  "What did you do?"asks the priest.

  神父 问 :“你做了什么?”

  "I committed a murder."

  “我犯了谋杀罪”

  The priest says,"take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”

  A man walks into the confession booth and says ,"I have sinned."

  有一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

  The priest asks him ,"what did you do?"

  神父问他: “你做了什么?”

  "I robbed six banks."

  “我抢了六家银行”

  The priest says, "take a drink out of the holy cup and you will be forgiven."

  神父说:“你喝一口圣杯的圣水,你就得饶恕。”

  Another man walks into the confession booth and says ," I have sinned ."

  另一个男人走进告解室说:“我犯罪了”。

  " What did you do?" asks the priest,

  神父问:“你做了什么?”

  "I broke the holy cup."

  “我把圣杯打破了”。

  经典英文笑话篇四

  Angry Mummy Bear生气的熊妈妈

  Baby bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table .

  熊宝宝走到楼下坐在他的小餐桌椅上。

  He looks into his small bowl.It is empty!

  他窥探着他的小碗。碗是空的。

  "Who's been eating my porrodge?"he squeaks .

  他吱吱叫说:“谁吃了我的麦片粥?”

  Daddy bear arrives at the table and sits in his big chiar,

  熊爸爸来到桌边坐在他的太椅子上。

  He looks into his big bowl .It is also empty!

  他窥探着他的大碗.碗也是空的。

  "Who is been eating my porridge?"he roars .

  他太声吼叫说:“谁吃了我的麦片粥?”

  Mummy bear puts her head though the serving hatch from the kitchen and scream .

  熊妈妈把她的头从厨房的端菜口伸出来尖声叫着:

  "For God's sake,how many time do we have to go though this? I haven't made the porridge yet!"

  “看在老天的份上,我们还得忍受这样子多少次呢?我还没做麦片粥啦!”

1535216