学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 英语小笑话阅读

英语小笑话阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语小笑话阅读

  笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。小编精心收集了小学短篇英语笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

  小学短篇英语笑话篇1

  Aren't Kidss Wonderful?

  小孩子实在了不起!

  Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

  妈妈和小强尼、小罗尼一起搭乘火车。

  Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

  小强尼一如往常问东问西,“妈咪,什么是紧急煞车?"

  “Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

  “为什么那位警察叔叔要看我们的车票?"

  "Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

  “为什么身体不能伸出窗外?"等等诸如此类问题。

  His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

  妈妈实在忍不住要发脾气了。

  Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

  最后小强尼又问:“妈咪,刚刚火车停靠的是哪一站?”

  "I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read."

  “我不知道,强尼,你可不可以不要烦我,我正在看书呢!”

  A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what stationthat was, cause that's where Little Ronny got off."

  一阵安静后,强尼说:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道罗尼下车的哪个车站。"

  小学短篇英语笑话篇2

  A Lesson in Philosophy

  哲学课一则

  Why worry?

  何必忧虑呢?

  Really, you have only two things:to worry about-either you are sick or you are well.

  真的,你只有两件事要担心,你不是会生病就是身体健康。

  If you are well, you have nothing to worry about.

  如果你身体健康,那么就没什么好担心的。

  and if you are sick, you have only two things to worry about-either you get well or you die.

  如果生病的话,只要担忧两件事,你不是康复就是死亡。

  If you get well, you have nothing to worry about.

  如果你康复的话,什么也不必担心。

  and if you die, you have only two things to worry about-either you go to heaven or you go tohell.

  如果不幸死亡的话,你只要担心两件事,你不是上天堂就是下地狱。

  If you go to heaven, you have nothing to worry about.

  如果上天堂,什么也不需要你担忧。

  and if you go to hell,you'll be so busy shaking hands with old friends, you won't have time toworry !

  要是下地狱的话,你会忙着和老朋友握手寒暄,连担忧事情的时间都没有!

  小学短篇英语笑话篇3

  Wow!That's a Big One!

  哇!那个真是大得吓人

  One day a tourist walked into a Texas tavern and ordered a shot of whiskey. The bartender puta big tumbler full of whiskey in front of him.

  某一天一位观光客走进一家德州酒店点了一杯威士忌,酒保竞给他一大杯的酒。

  "What's this?" asked the tourist.

  “这是什么呢?”观光客问道。

  "Why, it's a shot of whiskey! Don't you know that everything is big in Texas?"

  “怎么了,那是你点的酒,难道你不知道德州每样东西都大得吓人。”

  Then, an armadillo ran past the door.

  那时刚好有一只穿山甲跑过酒店门口。

  “What was that?" asked the tourist.

  “那是什么东西?’观光客又问。

  "Why, that was a Texas cockroach. "

  “哦,那是只德州蟑螂!”

  By this time, the whiskey had gone to the tourist's bladder as well as his head,

  喝了酒,观光客感到腹胀头昏,

  and he asked the location of the bathroom.

  他问哪里有洗手间。

  The bartender directed him to go down the hall and to the right,

  酒保告诉他下楼后右转,

  but the tourist turned left instead and fell into the swimming pool.

  但观光客却向左转,跌落在酒店的游泳池中。

  The bartender heard the splash and went to investigate.

  酒保听到水声跑出去看个究竟。

  As he put his head in the door, he heard the tourist cry. "Don't flush the toilet ! "

  刚把头伸进门就听到观光客大叫,“不要按动马桶冲水哟!

  
看了“小学短篇英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.简单英语小笑话带翻译

3.英文笑话带翻译简短

4.英语小笑话小学

5.英语小笑话带翻译

3368341