学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 实用英语 >

与客户还价的商务电话口语

时间: 美婷21257 分享

  商务电话口语大家知道有哪些吗?来看一下小编整理的,接下来,小编给大家准备了与客户还价的商务电话口语,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

  与客户还价的商务电话口语

  1. I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

  我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

  2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

  如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

  3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.

  我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

  4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

  5. We make a counter-offer to you of 0 per metric ton F.O.B. London.

  我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

  6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.

  你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

  7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.

  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

  8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession1, there will be not much point in further discussion.

  如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

  9. Let’s have your counteroffer.

  请还个价。

  10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.

  不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

  11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.

  我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

  12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing2 market.

  我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

  扩展:商务英语函电的20个常用句型

  1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

  有劳贵方,不胜感激。

  2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

  不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

  3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

  对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

  4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

  对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

  5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

  贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

  6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

  如承试订货,不胜感激。

  7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

  如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

  8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly1 send us your samples.

  如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

  9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

  如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

  10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

  收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

396888