学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>办公室英语>

简述办公室日常场景对话 英语

时间: 秋连1211 分享

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  文秘英语:信件处理句型

  It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

  Shall I sign this letter in your name?

  这是一封商业书信,因此请将它打在公司的信笺上。

  Can I get some stamps at this counter?

  我要不要在这封信上签上您的名字?

  Who would you like me to send this urgent letter to?

  我可以在这个柜台买邮票吗?

  Shall I enclose this commercial paper with this letter?

  这封急信你要我寄给谁呢?

  Would you like it typed or handwritten?

  我要随信附寄这份商业文件吗?

  A telex message from London has just come in.

  您要我把信打出来还是手抄?

  What does this PLS mean?

  刚从伦敦来了封电报。

  A telex message from Guangzhou has just arrived.

  “PLS”是什么意思?

  This is an urgent letter which should be sent by registered express airmail.

  有一封从广州来的电报刚到。

  I'd suggest you send it by special delivery or express.

  这是一封急信,需用航空挂号快递寄出。

  Who would you like me to address this urgent letter to?

  我建议您用特快专递。

  Well, the heading is the sender's (or writer's) address.

  这封急信上要写谁的地址呢?

  Then would you mind telling me how to write the date?

  哦,信头是发信人域写信人)的地址。

  And how to write the address?

  那么你能告诉我怎样写日期吗?

  How about the salutation?

  那么怎样写地址呢?

  The signature is important in both business and private letters.

  称呼怎么写呢?

  签名在私人信件和商务信件中都是很重要的。

  文秘英语:安排会议句型

  We are going to have a meeting this Thursday afternoon.

  The meeting will be held in your office, not in the conference room.

  我们打算这个星期四下午开个会。

  Could we postpone our meeting to sometime early next week?

  会议在您的办公室举行,而不是在会议室。

  Could you ask Mr.Wang to attend this meeting?

  我们能否将会议推迟到下星期的前几天?

  I'm calling to confirm if tomorrow's meeting is still on.

  你能请王先生参加这个会议吗?

  Were all the members notified?

  我打电话来是想确定明天的会议是否照旧举行。

  Great,what time is the meeting?

  所有的委员你都通知到了吗?

  How long do you expect the meeting to take?

  那很好,会议是几点?

  We'llbe greatly honored if you attend it.

  会议开多长时间?

  Where will the guests be received before the meeting begins?

  如果您能参加,我们将感到万分荣幸。

  At two o'clock p.m., you'll have a conference with the executive staff in the conference room of the company.

  开会前在哪里接待来宾?

  I've come to remind you that a meeting is scheduled from 9:00 this morning.

  下午2点,在公司会议室您将跟全体行政人员开会。

  Is everything ready for the meeting?

  我来提醒您今天上午9点有个会议。

  Is the room ready for the meeting,Miss Zhou?

  关于会议的一切都准备好了吗?

  What time would you like refreshments served, Mr.Brown?

  周小姐,会议室准备好了吗?

  What will you discuss at the meeting?

  布朗先生,您希望在什么时间供应点心?

  You have to take the minutes.

  这次会议你们要讨论些什么问题?

  I'm sorry,but we'll have to cancel our meeting.

  你得做会议记录。

  How did the meeting go yesterday?

  对不起,我们不得不取消我们的会议。

  昨天的会议开得怎么样?

  文秘英语:安排出差句型

  Please remind me that I have to bring the documents,my passport and other important things.

  请提醒我要记得带公文、护照及其他重要物品。

  You arrive at the Heathrow Airport on June 1.

  您6月1日抵达希斯罗机场。

  You are supposed to meet the president at ten.

  您10点要见总裁。

  In addition, please send a fax to our U.S.office informing Mr.Li about my schedule.So that he may contact me during my stay in the U. S.

  还有,请给我们美国办事处的李先生发个传真,告诉他我的行程安排,这样我在美国期间他能联系到我。

  I've booked two rooms in the Friendship Hotel three days ago.It's five-minute walk from our client.

  我3天前在友谊宾馆订了两个房间,离我们的客户那儿步行只要5分钟的路程。

  Where are you going?

  你要去哪里啊?

  For when?

  什么时候的?

  How would you like to go?

  您想怎么去呢?

  I'll pick up the tickets and baggage labels tomorrow afternoon.

  我明天下午去取机票和行李票。

  Mr. Song does the visa application.

  宋先生负责签证申请。

  I've had schedule for your two days' stay in Hong Kong.

  我为您在香港为期2天的停留做了安排。

  How about the accommodations?

  住宿安排好了吗?

  I'd like to brief your arrangement.

  我想向您简单汇报一下行程安排。

  In Copenhagen I've booked you in Sheraton Hotel.

  在哥本哈根,我为您在喜来登酒店预订了房间。

  What am I supposed to carry with for a business trip?

  商务出差要带什么东西?

4177089