学习啦【英语单词】 编辑：焯杰 发布时间：2016-08-27
英 [i:z] 美 [iz]
1. They agreed to work co-operatively to ease tensions wherever possible.
2. Breathe out and ease your knees in toward your chest.
3. They sprawl at ease across the sofa, arms draped over the back.
4. He gently opened the throttle, and the ship began to ease forward.
5. He fell asleep just past midnight with tolerable ease.
6. The sea started to ease as we came under Cuba's lee.
7. It is essential to feel at ease with your therapist.
8. Every facility was laid on to ease their homecoming.
9. A timeless comic actor—his simplicity and his apparent ease are matchless.
10. He's prone to flit between subjects with amazing ease.
11. The person can transfer from wheelchair to seat with relative ease.
12. Reduced interest rates would help ease recessionary pressures in the economy.
13. He had romped through the maze of questions with unexpected ease.
14. It is a cancer that can be cured with relative ease.
15. He did whatever he could to ease their travail.