时间：2017-08-25 18:32:42本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
<动>make ; manufacture ; write ; compose ; do
What do you think you are doing?
As long as you don't betray me, I'll do whatever you ask me to (do).
You shouldn't have done that!
Even though you do not like it, you must do it.
What do you do for relaxation?
I'm old enough to have the freedom to do as I like.
Just look at what you've done!
There is a sin of omission as well as of commission.
Learn what everyone is doing and do it differently.
The poor student seldom was able to do what the teacher asked.
1. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do. 你是什么样的人和你想成为什么样的之间的差距就是，你做了什么。
2. You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining. 你需要尽你所能，最大限度地去努力。只要你这么做，只要你能保持乐观，你就会看见乌云背后的幸福线。
3. Well, at any rate, let me thank you for all you did. 好吧，不管怎样，还是要感谢你所做的一切。
4. He has received extensive corrective surgery to his skull. 他的头骨做过大面积的矫形手术。
5. It was just gone 7 o'clock this evening when I finished. 今晚我做完的时候刚过7点。
6. She'd do anything for a bit of pin money. 为了挣点外快，她什么都肯做。
7. President Castro has warned Cubans to prepare for a profound economic emergency. 卡斯特罗主席已经提醒古巴人民为严重的经济危急状况做准备。
8. Daily facial exercises help her to retain the skin's elasticity. 每天做面部运动帮助她保持皮肤弹性。
9. Shirley's brother is now a consultant heart surgeon in Sweden. 雪利的兄弟现在在瑞典做心脏外科高级顾问医师。
11. We know some sex offenders dupe the psychologists who assess them. 我们知道有些性犯罪者会愚弄给他们做测评的心理学家。
12. He doesn't feel he is cut out to be a leader. 他认为自己没有做领导的才能。
13. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground. 放射性水平低的固体废料将做地下深埋处理。
14. She laboured under the illusion that I knew what I was doing. 她有一个错觉，以为我知道自己在做什么。
15. Brian counted to twenty and lifted his binoculars. Elena did the same. 布赖恩数到20，举起了双筒望远镜。埃琳娜也照着做了。
16. I would be remiss if I did not do some-thing about it. 如果我对此不做点儿什么，就是不负责任。
17. This courtroom battle has been a poor advert for English justice. 这场法庭上的争论为英格兰的司法制度做了一次拙劣的广告。
18. She radiates an infectious enthusiasm for everything she does. 她做任何事情都充满一种极富感染力的热情。
19. I'm a novice at these things, Lieutenant. You're the professional. 中尉，做这些事情我是新手，你是行家。
20. Selling was my game and I intended to be a winner. 销售是我的老本行，我想做一个成功的销售者。