时间：2015-10-12 15:15:46本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
punctual on time on schedule
on the minute
We can depend on his arriving here on time.
Be there on time, otherwise you'll create a bad impression.
Please be punctual in futurity.
We cannot guarantee the punctual arrival of trains in fogy weather.
My cat makes a punctual appearance at mealtimes.
He is always punctual for appointments.
Jack could have arrived on time if his car was good.
It is unusual for him to come punctually.
So we start on time and end on time.
Like to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time.
1. They appeared on the dot of 9.50 pm as always. 他们和往常一样在晚上9点50分准时出现。
2. We shall be landing in Paris in sixteen minutes, exactly on time. 我们将于16分钟后准时在巴黎降落。
3. She planned to unlock the store at 8.00 sharp this morning. 她打算今天早上8点整准时开门营业。
4. Some pulsars keep time better than the earth's most accurate clocks. 某些脉冲星发送脉冲比地球上最精确的时钟都准时。
5. Punctually at 7.45, the express to Kuala Lumpur left Singapore station. 7点45分，开往吉隆坡的特快列车准时驶离新加坡火车站。
6. At nine o' clock on the dot, they have breakfast. 他们在9点钟准时吃早饭。
7. Don't worry, she'll be on time. 别急，她会准时到的。
8. My guest arrived punctually. 我的客人来得很准时。
9. Their planes usually arrive on time. 他们的飞机通常都会准时抵达。
10. I rely upon you to finish the work on time. 我相信你会准时完成这项工作的.
11. She never gets anywhere on time. She's hopelessly disorganized. 她从不准时,做事无头绪,简直无可救药.
12. Stop fussing about; the bus will arrive on time. 别慌, 公共汽车会准时到达.
13. In future, make sure you get here on time. 今后, 要保证准时来这里.
14. See to it that you are here punctually tomorrow. 明天你务必要准时到这里.
15. He questioned whether she could have arrived in time. 他怀疑她是否能准时到达.
16. The builder had a commitment to finish the work on time. 那个承建商答应过准时完工.
17. I risked life and limb to get here on time. 我冒着生命危险准时赶到这里.
18. To get there on time we must leave before daylight. 为了准时到那里,我们必须在天亮之前离开.
19. We fetch up at the wharf exactly on time. 我们准时到达码头.
20. I have to go now because I must be punctual for class. 我现在不得不走了,因为我得准时去上课.