时间：2017-09-11 15:45:04本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 泽燕 我要投稿
lend 把…借给; 贷(款); 贡献，给予; 适于;
loan贷款; 借款; 借用;
lend an ear
the Samaritans lend their ears to those in crisis.
lend a hand (或 a helping hand)
lend one's name to
he lent his name and prestige to the organizers of the project.
lend a helping hand
the painting is at present on loan to the Tate Gallery.
1. Most people here cannot borrow from banks because they lack collateral.
2. Investors can borrow an amount equal to the property's purchase price.
3. "Why don't you borrow your sister's car?" said Cassandra stiffly.
4. Can I borrow a pen please? .
5. He wouldn't let me borrow his clothes.
6. Can I borrow your umbrella?
7. Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often.
8. Is it okay with you if I borrow this book?
9. You can borrow my exam notes, such as they are.
10. The axe go to the wood where it borrow its helve.
11. We can not borrow money during the present credIt'squeeze.
12. She permitted me to borrow the book.
13. Can I borrow a pencil? — Yes, help yourself.
我能借用一支铅笔 吗 ?——可以, 自己拿吧.
14. She used to borrow money from her friends.
15. Can I borrow two books at a time?
我可以一次借两本书 吗 ?
1. Will you lend me your jacket for a little while?
2. Stipe attended yesterday's news conference to lend his support.
3. However you dress it up, a bank only exists to lend money.
4. I'd be glad to lend a hand.
5. I'm skint! Lend us a tenner.
6. Can you lend me a fiver?
7. Can you lend me five quid?
8. The company will lend you money on very favourable terms.
9. The company will lend you money on very unfavourable terms.
10. I know better than to lend him any money.
11. If you lend him money, you can kiss it good - bye.
12. She took a vow never to lend money to anyone again.
13. Lend me a hand to shift this box, will you ?
来帮一下忙,把这箱子搬开, 好 吗 ?
14. I'm sorry, I can't lend you anything — I don't have a red cent.
15. Her denials of this charge served merely to lend it credence.
1. Now is the time to touch him for a loan.
2. The President is also expected to request a rescheduling of loan repayments.
3. Frankly, Thomas, this question of your loan is beginning to worry me.
4. The survey claims loan companies prey on weak families already in debt.
5. He was declared bankrupt after failing to pay a £114m loan guarantee.
6. He will sign a personal guarantee to additionally secure the loan.
7. To the north are the hot springs of Banyas de Sant Loan.
8. He had offered the loan of his small villa at Cap Ferrat.
9. David Speedie, on loan from Southampton, scored his first goal for Birmingham.
10. His image was tarnished by the savings and loan scandal.
11. Someone with an income of $34,895 can afford this loan.
12. The bank might think you're worthy of a loan.
13. She's on loan to us from the CIA.
14. A loan was arranged to refinance existing debt.
15. Many loan application forms automatically add on insurance.