学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语口语 >

经典常用的英语情景口语

时间: 诗盈1200 分享

  英语在全球是使用最广的,所以是很重要的,今天小编就给大家参考一下英语口语,仅供大家来阅读哦

  What is your morning routine? 你早上一般做什么?

  David: Hello everyone! My name is David fromKenya.

  大卫:大家好!我是大卫,来自肯尼亚。

  Vitalis: And my name is Vitalis from Uganda.

  维塔利斯:我是维塔利斯,来自乌干达。

  David: Vitalis, I'm sure that, you know, everybodyhas their morning habits, some people are morningpeople some people are not but what's this one thing that you cannot fail to do or what's thefirst thing that you do when you wake up in the morning?

  大卫:维塔利斯,我确定每个人早上都有自己的习惯,一些人是“晨型人”,一些人不是,那你早上醒来以后,一定会做的事或是你做的第一件事是什么?

  Vitalis: Well, when I wake up in the morning. The first thing I do, is to think about breakfast. But that's just thinking; but the first thing I always do is to go down on my knees and atleast thank God for having enabled me to make it to the next day.

  维塔利斯:我早上醒来以后,做的第一件事是想想早餐吃什么。不过那只是想想,而我实际上去做的第一件事是跪下来,感谢上帝让我能活到第二天。

  David: That's really nice. That's really nice of you.

  大卫:那真不错。你真不错。

  Vitalis: Yeah, I'm a person who lives for the day, so I pray to him, to God to guide methroughout the day and that's it.

  维塔利斯:嗯,我是活在当下的人,所以我会向上帝祈祷,希望他指引我度过那一天,就是这样。

  David: Well, thank you very much.

  大卫:好,非常谢谢你。

  Is life easier for women? 女性的生活更容易吗?

  Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico ...

  迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。

  Elena: And Elena from Bulgaria.

  埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,来自保加利亚。

  Diego: For elllo.org. Today we have a very interesting question for all the ladies. Is life easier for women? What do you think, Elena?

  迭戈:今天我们要讨论一个有趣的问题,和所有女性有关。女性的生活更容易吗?你怎么看,埃琳娜?

  Elena: Um, is life easier for women than men? I think that men might still have it easier. Because historically with the whole male domination, patriarchy system I think it might have been easier for men just in terms of they have more power, they have more respect. They have at least. And they had their own ability to choose their own destiny, where as a lot of time in the past women had to do what their fathers or their husbands told them, and this is obviously not true anymore because times have changed and a lot has happened, and lot has developed since then, but in a way I still think that in some respects men have more power and especially professionally, although in the family, women rule!

  埃琳娜:嗯,女性的生活比男性容易吗?我认为男性的生活可能更容易。因为从历史上看,都是男性占统治地位,实行父权体制,因为男性拥有更多权力,享有更多尊重,这样来看可能男性的生活更容易。至少他们有权力。他们有能力选择自己的命运,而以前大多数时候女性不得不听父亲或丈夫的话,当然现在已经不是这样了,因为时代已经改变,发生了很多变革和发展,不过从某种程度上来说,我依然认为男性在某些方面拥有更多权力,尤其是在职场,不过女性掌握着家庭大权!

  Diego: Well, I guess it's really a matter of perspective. Women can have an easier life, by just going with the flow.

  迭戈:嗯,我想这与看待事物的角度有关。如果顺其自然的话,女性也可以过更容易的生活。

  When do you like to dress up? 你什么时候喜欢打扮自己?

  Micky: I'm Micky from Nigeria and..

  米基:我是米基,来自尼日利亚。

  Gaew: I'm Gaew from Thailand.

  高:我是高,来自泰国。

  Micky: So we're talking about today is dressing up. So Gaew, what do you think about the topic?

  米基:我今天来谈谈打扮。你对这个话题是怎么看的?

  Gaew: When do you like to dress up?

  高:什么时候喜欢打扮吗?

  Micky: Yes.

  米基:对。

  Gaew: For me, I usually dress up whenever I feel like to.

  高:我一般在想打扮的时候打扮。

  Micky: Wow, that is nice.

  米基:哇哦,那很不错。

  Gaew: Yeah.

  高:对。

  Micky: For me, I totally feel like anytime I'm going out is good for me to dress up. That's what I feel.

  米基:我认为,无论任何时候,只要我出门那就应该打扮一番。我是这么想的。

  Gaew: So you dress up everytime you go out?

  高:所以你每次出门都会打扮?

  Micky: I guess, most of the times.

  米基:大多数时候是这样的。

  Gaew: Uhm, well, I usually dress up yeah, as I said, everytime that I feel like to. But there's time I don't feel like dressing up. I just go out with like T-shirt and jeans.

  高:嗯,我刚才说过,我一般在想打扮的时候打扮。我也有不想打扮的时候。穿上T恤和牛仔裤就出门。

  Micky: Wow.

  米基:哇哦。

  Gaew: But when I feel like dressing up it means like when you dress up, you make yourself feel good.

  高:不过我认为,在打扮的时候,会让自己感觉良好。

  Micky: Yes. So, what kind of attires you like dressing up in? Probably your traditional clothing or the western ones?

  米基:对。你打扮的时候穿哪种衣服?是传统服装还是西式服装?

  Gaew: It's mostly it is western. My traditional clothes is too easy-going. It's not dressing up.

  高:我大多数时候穿西式服装。我的传统服装太随意了。那不能算打扮。

  Micky: Wow, that means it takes time to dress western?

  米基:哇哦,那意味着穿西式服装需要花一些时间,是吗?

  Gaew: No, it just go easy like uhm, the top and the bottom so I don't think I can go somewhere far more with that.

  高:不是,很方便,就是上衣和裤子,我想我不会比这更正式的打扮了。

  Micky: Okay, but as for me, I think I feel easy and nice dressing in my own traditional clothes. Yeah, that's it.

  米基:好,至于我,我认为穿传统服装很方便很舒服。就是这样。

  Gaew: Uhm, yeah. Bye-bye.

  高:嗯,好。再见。


经典常用的英语情景口语相关文章:

1.英语情景对话

2.英语口语场景经典对话

3.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

4.关于经典的两人英语对话

5.常用英语情景对话带翻译

4165065