学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 旅游英语 > 有关点餐旅游英语情景对话

有关点餐旅游英语情景对话

时间: 焯杰674 分享

有关点餐旅游英语情景对话

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面学习啦小编为大家带来旅游英语有关点餐英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  点餐旅游英语情景对话

  A: I'd like to taste some local dishes. What would you recommend?

  A:我想尝尝本地特色菜。你能推荐什么吗?

  B: That's fine. You must try this dish.

  B:好吧。您应该试试这个菜。

  A: Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

  A:你能否告诉我这道菜是怎么做的?

  B: It's fish steamed and served with our special sauce.

  B:鱼蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

  A: Is it good?

  A:好吃吗?

  B: Sure. It's a most popular dish.

  B:当然,很受欢迎的。

  A: I think I'll try it,and give me some green salad together.

  A:我想我要来点儿尝尝,再给我一份儿蔬菜沙拉。

  B: We have two dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

  B:我们有两种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

  A: What kind do you have?

  A:你们有什么?

  B: We have French and Thousand Island.

  B:有法国和千岛的。

  A: Make it Thousand Island.

  A:用千岛的吧。

  点餐旅游英语情景对话

  A: May I take your order now?

  A:您准备好点菜了吗?

  B: Yes. please. What's special today? Any special recommendations?

  B:是的。今天有什么特色菜能推荐一下吗?

  A: Certainly. I would recommend "Songshuguiyu".

  A:当然,今天的“松鼠桂鱼”不错。

  B: The name sounds fascinating. What is it exactly?

  B:名字听来挺有意思。到底是什么菜?

  A: Well,it is sweet and sour fried Mandarin fish.

  A:嗯,是糖醋桂鱼。

  B: Sorry,I'm not interested in vinegar.

  B:对不起,我不太喜欢吃醋。

  A: Then,how about this one?

  A:那这个怎么样?

  B: OK. I'll have that.

  B:好,就要这个。

  A: Very good. Could I serve you anything else?

  A:好的,再上点什么别的?

  B: Thank you. That's enough.

  B:足够了,谢谢。

  A: My pleasure. Just a little while,your order will be ready very soon. Please enjoy your lunch.

  A:不客气,请稍等,您点的菜马上送到。请慢用。

  B: Thanks.

  B:谢谢。

  点餐旅游英语情景对话

  A:May I take your order?

  A:要点什么菜?

  B:We'd like this course for two,please.

  B:这道菜请给我们来两人份的。

  A:I'm afraid this course is for four persons.

  A:这道菜恐怕是4人份的。

  B:Well , can't you make it for two only?

  B:嗯,你们不能只做两人份的吗?

  A:I'm afraid not,sir.

  A:先生,恐怕不行。

  B:I see. Well,what do you recommend then?

  B:我知道了,那么点什么好呢?

  A:I would recommend a soup with two or three small dishes.

  A:我建议您来碗汤和两三样小菜。

  B:Right , we'll have these three.

  B:好吧,我们要这三样。

  A:Would you like rice with your meal?

  A;您需要米饭吗?

  B:No , thanks.

  B:不要,谢谢。

  A:Thank you,sir. Just a moment,please.

  A:谢谢您。先生。马上就来。

  点餐旅游英语情景对话

  A:May I take your order now?

  A:要点什么菜?

  B:Yes,I'll have a boiled egg with toast and orange juice, please.

  B:是的,我要煮蛋、吐司和橙汁。

  A:How would you like your eggs?

  A:您点的蛋要怎样煮?

  B:Hard-boiled , please.

  B:请煮全熟。

  A:And your toast,light or dark?

  A:您的吐司要稍微烤一下,还是烤焦?

  B:Dark, please.

  B:烤焦。

  A:Now or later?

  A:现在要还是待会儿要?

  B:Later will do.

  B:待会儿就可以了。

  A:Will there be anything else?

  A:还要不要点别的东西?

  B:No,that's all. Thanks.

  B:不了,那些就够了,谢谢。

  A:One hard-boiled egg with toast and orange juice to follow.

  a:一份煮熟的蛋,再加上吐司和橙汁。

  B:That's right.

  B:对的。

  A:Just a moment,please.

  A:请稍等。

  点餐旅游英语情景对话

  A: Are you ready to order now,sir?

  A:先生,您现在想点菜吗?

  B: Yes.

  B:是的。

  A: Would you like an appetizer?

  A:您要点什么开胃的东西吗?

  B: Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.

  B:对,我要一个鲜蟹杯。

  A: Would you like some soup first?

  A:吃饭前先来点儿汤怎么样?

  B: Very well.

  B:很好。

  A: What kind of soup would you like?

  A:您喜欢什么汤?

  B: I want egg soup.

  B:我要鸡蛋汤。

  A: Have you decided on anything?

  A:您决定吃点什么?

  B: I'd like to have some meat.

  B:我要吃些肉。

  A: How about stewed-fried steamed pork?

  A:扣肉怎么样?

  B: No,thank you.

  B:不要,谢谢。

  A: Are you interested in today's special?

  A:对今天的风味菜感兴趣吗?

  B: What is it?

  B:是什么?

  A: Twice cooked spicy pork slices.

  A:回锅肉。

  B: OK. Let me try it.

  B:好的。我来尝尝。

  A: Anyfhing else?

  A:还要别的吗?

  B: No , thank you

  B:不用了,谢谢。


看了有关点餐旅游英语情景对话这篇文章的人还看了:

1.购买特产英语情景对话

2.关于准备旅游英语情景对话

3.关于旅游意外英语情景对话

4.旅游英语情景对话:吃中餐

5.旅游英语情景对话:通关

430254