学习啦 > 学习英语 > 生活英语 > 英语情景对话 > 关于餐厅点餐英语对话精选

关于餐厅点餐英语对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

关于餐厅点餐英语对话精选

  近年来,英语继续教育的快速发展极大地促进了中国全民英语水平的提高,同时也推动了社会的繁荣进步。学习啦小编整理了关于餐厅点餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于餐厅点餐英语对话一

  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

  Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

  云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

  Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

  大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

  Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

  Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

  三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

  服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

  Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

  云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也要米饭。

  Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

  服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

  Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

  Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

  Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

  大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  关于餐厅点餐英语对话二

  A:What Can I get you?

  您需要点什么?

  B:I' ll have a Cosmo please.

  我要一杯卡兹莫酒。

  C:Dude! You can' t order a Cosmo! That' s a ladies drink, you' re embarrasing me!

  老兄!你可不能点卡兹莫!那是女生的酒,别让我难堪了!

  B:What are you talking about? It' s a good drink!

  你在说什么呢?那是好酒!

  C:It' s too soft! Order something with a little more kick to it!

  这酒太温和了!就点些稍微烈一些的吧!

  B:Fine! I' ll have a sex on the beach.

  好吧!我要在海滩上做爱。

  C:You have got to be kidding me!

  你在耍我吧!

  B:Come on! It' s delicious! Especially when served in a pineapple or coconut.

  拜托!那酒味道不错的!特别是加上菠萝和椰子。

  C:Forget it, I' m ordering for you. I' ll have a Scotch on the rocks and my friend here will have a Manhattan. Put it on my tab. Here now this is a real drink!

  好吧好吧,我帮你点。我要一杯英格兰的烈酒,我朋友要一杯曼哈顿,算在我的账上。这才是真正的酒!

  B:That' s strong! This is going to get me wasted!

  这酒很烈的说!我喝不了会浪费的!

  C:That' s the idea!

  好主意!

  关于餐厅点餐英语对话三

  Host: Hello sir, welcome to the French Garden Restaurant. How many?

  主人:你好!先生,欢迎到法国花园餐厅!请问几位?

  Charles: One.

  查理斯:一位。

  Host: Right this way. Please have a seat. Your waitress will be with you in a moment.

  主人:请到这边来,请坐。您的服务员马上就过来啦。

  Waitress: Hello sir, would you like to order now?

  女服务员:你好!先生,你想现在点菜吗?

  Charles: Yes please.

  查理斯:是的。

  Waitress: What would you like to drink?

  女服务员:你想喝点什么?

  Charles: What do you have?

  查理斯:你们这儿都有什么?

  Waitress: We have bottled water, juice, and Coke.

  女服务员:我们有瓶装水,果汁和可乐。

  Charles: I'll have a bottle of water please.

  查理斯:那来瓶水吧。

  Waitress: What would you like to eat?

  女服务员:您想吃点什么?

  Charles: I'll have a tuna fish sandwich and a bowl of vegetable soup.

  查理斯:我来一份金枪鱼三明治和一碗蔬菜汤。

  
看了“关于餐厅点餐英语对话”的人还看了:

1.餐厅点餐英语情景对话

2.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话

3.实用英语情景对话之餐厅点餐

4.关于餐厅点菜的英语对话

5.餐厅英语情景对话带翻译

1921641