学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

餐厅英语情景对话带翻译阅读

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,在餐厅吃饭的时候肯定是需要用英语对话的,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些餐厅英语情景对话带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

  餐厅英语情景对话篇1

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?能让我们看一看菜单吗?

  B: Here you are. 给您。

  A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

  (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。

  A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。

  C: George. Let’s split this.乔治,我们各自付帐吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我请客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir? 现金还是记帐?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  餐厅英语情景对话篇2

  A: Good morning. Can I help you? 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?

  B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

  我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。

  A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir? 您想要哪种果汁呢?

  B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

  西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。

  A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?

  B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。

  A: Is there any thing else, sir? 还有什么吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s all.没有了,谢谢。

  (Later)稍后

  A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.

  早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。

  B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。

  A: Do you need anything else, sir? 先生,还有其他需要吗?

  B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?

  没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?

  A: What kind of juice would you like, sir? 哪种果汁呢,先生?

  B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。

  A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。

  餐厅英语情景对话篇3

  A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

  A: They might be too hot for me. 对我来说可能太辣了点。

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes? 有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。

  A: Is it near here? 离这儿近吗?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。

  B: You’re welcome. 不客气。


猜你喜欢:

1.关于日常生活英语对话大全

2.餐厅就餐英语情景对话中国菜

3.初中英语对话练习阅读

4.关于餐饮的英语对话阅读

5.关于点餐的英文情景对话

501546