学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于常用英语对话口语

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  随着全球化与多元文化的发展,英语正跻身为一种国际语言被广泛使用。小编精心收集了关于常用英语对话口语,供大家欣赏学习!

  关于常用英语对话口语1

  Tom: You are very upset. Why?

  你很沮丧呢,怎么啦?

  Bob: I don’t know why.

  我不知道为什么。

  Tom: Oh?

  哦?

  Bob: I’ve been forgetful lately.

  最近我总是丢三落四的。

  Tom: That’s the reason why you are so unhappy?

  这是你不开心的原因?

  Bob: No exactly.

  不完全。

  Tom: So?

  那是?

  Bob: My girlfriend was very angry yesterday. But I don’t know why.

  我女朋友昨晚不太开心呢。但是我不知道为什么。

  Tom: Oh, I know why.

  哦,我知道为什么。

  Bob: Don’t say. I don’t want to know.

  别说,我不想知道。

  关于常用英语对话口语2

  Jean: I never thought an embalmer was a decent job.

  我以前从来不觉得入殓师是一个很体面的工作。

  Jaco: An embalmer? Is it a real job? You didn’t make it up, did you? It’s not funny.

  入殓师?真是一份工作吗?你不是在瞎掰吧。这不好笑。

  Jean: They prepare the dead for burial.

  他们是为死人准备葬礼。

  Jaco: What a creepy job! Isn’t it scary to deal with the dead? Maybe they would wake up.

  这工作也忒邪门儿了吧。跟死尸打交道,有点害怕。可能他们会醒的啊。

  Jean: Don’t you think it’s a holy job? People will die sooner or later. No exception. Even if you are a zombie, you have to die first.

  你不觉得那是一份很神圣的工作吗?人总会死的。无一例外。即便你是僵尸,你也得先死。

  Jaco: Stop saying that for God’s sake! You are getting on my nerves.

  拜托,不要再说了。你让我心烦。

  Jean: They wash the body with germicidal soap and dry it. They spruce up the body as well to give the face a lifelike appearance.

  他们用杀菌肥皂擦身体然后擦干。他们也给死者化妆打扮,为了能让他们看起来跟生前一样栩栩如生。

  Jaco: Sounds humane! But I bet their wives don’t like their hands that touch the dead every day.

  听上去很人性化。但是我相信他们的妻子应该不怎么喜欢天天接触死尸的手吧。

  Jean: Show some respect! When I die, don’t you want to spruce me up? Isn’t it ironic that the last thing people buy for themselves is decided by someone else? When I die, I just need an ordinary coffin. I don’t like anything fancy. Keep that in mind!

  尊重点儿好不好?我死了,你不想打扮我吗?人买的最后一件东西得要别人来决定,不觉得这很讽刺吗?如果我死了,我只需要一个普通棺材。我不喜欢奢华的东西。记住了啊!

  Jaco: Honey, can we talk about anything but death, coffins? We are in the middle of a dinner.

  亲爱的,我们可以谈谈别的吗?只要不是死啊,棺材之类的。我们还在吃晚饭呢。

  关于常用英语对话口语3

  Bree: Honey, I am so sorry. I totally forgot the party last night.

  亲爱的,对不起。我完全忘记昨天的聚会了。

  Jean: Oh, let me guess. You were cramming for the test or busy with the crib sheet?

  我猜猜。你昨天是为考试熬夜还是忙着做小抄?

  Bree: I said I was sorry.

  我都道歉了。

  Jean: So I need the truth. No lies anymore. You convinced me of the sibling thing. But …

  我要真相。不要再唬我了。你让我相信姐妹情。可是。。。

  Bree: Don’t give me that poop face. I was in the cooking class. Yes, I heard me say it.

  不要给我那副嘴脸了。我昨天去烹饪课了。是的,我去了。

  Jean: A cooking class? Seriously?

  烹饪课?真的?

  Bree: Yes. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

  是的啊。抓住他的心,先要拴住他的胃。

  Jean: So there is a man. Tell me more about him. I want details.

  真有这么个人。再透露点。我要细节哦。

  Bree: He hasn’t asked me out technically. We talked in the library. He said I was cute. It’s always well to cast an anchor to windward.

  他还没有正式邀我出去。我们在图书馆聊天啊。他说我很可爱。未雨绸缪总是好的嘛。

  Jean: Not again, sweetie. From now on, I am watching your back. If that man hurts you in the future, I will kick his ass.

  不是吧。从现在开始,我要处处留意你。如果那个男人伤你的心,我会狠狠揍他。

  
看了“关于常用英语对话口语”的人还看了:

1.英语日常常用口语对话

2.常用英语口语100句

3.常用基本英语口语对话

4.邀请常用英语口语对话

5.简单的日常英语对话

1967255