学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于假期旅游英语对话精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会。学习啦小编整理了关于假期旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于假期旅游英语对话一

  Cashing Traveler's Checks

  兑现旅行支票

  Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.

  凯西走进银行后到第一个有空的银行柜员前。

  T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?

  行员:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我为你效劳的?

  K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.

  凯西:我想把这些旅行支票兑换成现金,麻烦你了。

  T:Fine. Do you have any ID?

  行员:好的。你有任何身分证明吗?

  K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?

  凯西:有,我的护照在这儿。你需要任何其它的身分证明吗?

  T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?

  行员:不,这样就可以了,谢谢。我看看……共三百元美金,你想换成我们的瑞典币克朗吗?

  K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.

  凯西:是的,没错,谢谢。

  T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how wouldyou like your money?

  行员:今天的汇率是0.75欧元对一美元。所以我应该给你两百廿五欧元。那么,你的钱要怎么个换法?

  K:Pardon?

  凯西:对不起,请再说一遍?

  T:In what denominations would you like your euros?

  行员:你要兑换什么面值的欧元?

  K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.

  凯西:哦。嗯,我要四张五十元纸币,两张二十元纸币,一张五元纸币,麻烦你了。

  T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.

  行员:好的。请你点收。非常谢谢。

  K:And thank you!

  凯西:也谢谢你了!

  关于假期旅游英语对话二

  Time for Lunch

  午餐时间

  At a sidewalk cafe Kathy and Evan stop for lunch.

  凯西和艾凡停在人行道旁的一家小馆吃午餐。

  E:This is the life. Too bad we couldn't travel like this for the rest of our lives.

  艾凡:这才是人生。很遗憾我们今后不能天天像这样子旅行。

  K:Nah. I'd get bored with it.

  凯西:不。天天这样旅行我会厌烦的。

  E:Are you kidding? Why wouldn't you want to see the whole world?

  艾凡:你在开玩笑吧?你为什么不想看看整个世界呢?

  K:I would. But I also want to work, have a family, be with my friends,...

  凯西:我想啊。但我也想工作、成家、和朋友们相聚……

  E:Yeah, I get your point. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy," but all play and no work would be weird, too.

  艾凡:嗯,我懂妳的意思。“只工作不游戏使人乏味没生气”,但只游戏不工作也很怪异。

  K:That's true. So, what are we having for lunch? Have you decided yet?

  凯西:没错。那么,我们午餐吃什么呢?你决定了吗?

  E:I think I'll try the soup du jour. It's probably a local style. I want to try local food. And the pickled herring platter looks good, too.

  艾凡:我想我要试试本日特选汤。这也许是一道本地风味的料理。我想试试本地的食物。而这道腌鲱鱼盘看起来也不错。

  K:All right. I'll have the fried chicken and coleslaw.

  凯西:好吧。我要吃炸鸡和生菜沙拉。

  E:Beverage of choice?

  艾凡:要喝什么饮料?

  K:Iced tea. And you'll have a beer, right?

  凯西:冰茶。而你要喝啤酒,对吧?

  E:Natch. I like their local Carlsberg. It's very refreshing.

  艾凡:想当然耳。我喜欢当地的卡尔斯堡啤酒,非常提神解劳。

  K:And dessert?

  凯西:那么,甜点呢?

  E:Let's wait to see how much the main course is. I don't want to be stuffed and keep on shopping.

  艾凡:咱们待会儿看看主菜的量有多少再说吧。我不想撑着肚子继续购物。

  K:Good point. Oh, waiter!

  凯西:有道理。喂,服务生!

  关于假期旅游英语对话三

  Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.

  艾凡醒来发现凯西正替他担心。

  K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor. He'sjust a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.

  凯西:艾凡,醒醒。我已经问过这家旅社的林德奎斯特太太请她推荐一个好医生。他就住在几个街区外的地方。我带你去。他已经开始看病了,我们这就去找他看病。

  E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?

  艾凡:呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?

  K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.

  凯西:你在开玩笑?我昨晚一夜都没瞌过眼。

  E:Why not?

  艾凡:为什么呢?

  K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.

  凯西:整晚你一会儿呻吟一会儿打呼,使我一直睡不着。

  E:Gee, I'm sorry.

  艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。

  K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?

  凯西:不用担心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐吗?

  E:No, I'm still not hungry.

  艾凡:不,我仍然不饿。

  K:That's what I figured. You look awful.

  凯西:我就知道。你看起来真糟。

  E:Gee, thanks!

  艾凡:嗯,谢谢你了!

  K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.

  凯西:喔,对不起。我不是那个意思。我的意思是说你真的一脸病容。

  E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.

  艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,让我穿好衣服。我必须用一下浴室。

  K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.

  凯西:我已经吃完早餐也漱洗完毕。浴室任你使用。

  E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.

  艾凡:好。我马上就出来,然后我们可以去看那位医生。

  
看了“关于假期旅游英语对话”的人还看了:

1.假期旅游英语对话精选

2.假期旅游英语对话

3.中小学优秀作文范文

4.关于法制教育的手抄报a3

5.描写母亲的文章精选

2128526