学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于简单的英语对话带翻译阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  在当今全球经济一体化的大背景下,英语作为全球通用语言,越来越受到人们的青睐。学习啦小编整理了关于简单的英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

  关于简单的英语对话带翻译一

  A:Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you?

  您好。这里是客服部。我能为您做什么?

  B:Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now.

  您好。我在Spend-Wart买了你们生产的吸尘器。现在它坏了。

  A:Is it under warranty?

  它还在保修期内吗?

  B:I think so. I bought it four months ago.

  我想是的。我是四个月前买的。

  A:Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please.

  是的,它还在保修期内。请告诉我您的吸尘器的型号。

  B:Okay. The model number is 6594-c.

  好的。型号是6594-C。

  A:What’s your address, your name and your phone number?

  您的地址、姓名和电话号码呢?

  B:906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234.

  渥太华街906号。我是David Yang。我的电话是713-786-0234

  A:Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances.

  好的。在您的居住地区有两个客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances

  B:Could you tell me where the office is located?

  请告诉我它的地址

  A:Sure. 878 Fennel South.

  南费奈尔大街878号。

  B:Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive.

  哦,我知道那个地方,开车过去只要两分钟。

  A:You have to call the office first.

  您需要先打电话预约

  B:All right. Thank you very much for your help.

  好的。谢谢你的帮助。

  A:My pleasure.

  我的荣幸。

  关于简单的英语对话带翻译二

  A:What a washing machine! It’s getting worse today. Look! Now it doesn’t work at all. I think I need a new one.

  这台倒霉的洗衣机!今天更坏得不行了!你看,现在根本就不转了。我想该买台新的了。

  B:Here’s an ad. about a big sale of washing machine. Do you want to see it?

  这有一张关于洗衣机大幅度促销的广告。想看看吗?

  A:Of course! Let’s have a look. Great! In my frame of mind, I’d like to but one today.

  当然啦!让我看看!太棒了!按我现在的心情,我就去买一台。

  关于简单的英语对话带翻译三

  A:Oh, come on, Ultraman!

  噢,天哪,《奥特曼》!

  B:What's up, Bro? What's in the bulletin?

  怎么啦?弟弟。布告栏上面说的是什么?

  A:It says that there will be a blackout from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in our neighborhood today.

  布告栏上说社区今天晚上5点到7点要停电。

  B:Blackout? Even the TV has the limit.

  停电?就连电视也不能看了。

  A:Don't you know you will look like a monster in the blackout?

  难道你不知道你现在看起来就像黑暗中的魔鬼吗?

  B:Oops, no, Daddy can't watch American Idol, either!

  啊,爸爸也看不了他的《美国偶像》了!

  A:That's not the point. Come on, can you imagine that there will be no electricity on such a hot day?

  那根本就不是重点。拜托,你能够想象在那么热的天没有电的情况吗?

  B:Oh, my god! No air-conditioner!

  噢,天哪,空调也用不了了!

  A:OK, since you are the smart one, can you come up with a better plan? So that we won't be baked like cookies here.

  既然你很聪明,你能想出一个更好的计划吗?这样的话我们就不会像被烘烤的饼干一样了。

  B:How about playing Barbie out there in the neighborhood?

  那么带小狗芭比一块儿去社区玩怎么样?

  A:Barbie? You know, I might be seven, but I'm not a girl.

  芭比?虽然我只有七岁,但是我又不是女孩子。

  B:Do you have a better plan?

  那么你有更好的计划吗?

  A:All right, all right.

  算了,随便。

  
看了“关于简单的英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.有关简单英语对话短文带翻译阅读

2.关于简单的英语对话短文带翻译

3.简单英语对话短文带翻译大全

4.简单英语对话短文带翻译精选

5.关于简单英语对话短文带翻译

2640688