时间：2017-03-24 14:49:15本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
Part III listening Comprehension (35 minutes)
11. A) Apply at the personnel office. B) Mail the application to the office.
C) Go to the license office himself. D) Write to the town hall.
12. A) Going swimming depends on the weather. B) The woman has a good idea.
C) It`s a nice day to go swimming. D) That`s the best place for playing.
13. A) Mark is at a photography exhibit. B) Mark is the right person to do the job.
C) Mark is taking an examination now. D) Mark is too busy to help them now.
14. A) At a travel agency. B) At a sporting goods store.
C) At a gymnasium. D) At a body building center.
15 . A) She doesn`t agree with the man.
B)She totally agrees with the man.
C) They should reduce the word force even more.
D) They should employ more workers for the job.
16. A) In a bookstore. B) In a library C) In a furniture store. D) In a classroom.
17. A) she`s happy to have a new neighbor. B) She wonders who the neighbor might be.
C) She admires their neighbor`s car. D) She hasn`t met the new neighbor.
18. A) She likes swimming. B) She isn`t hungry.
C) She likes the man`s idea. D) She already has had supper.
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
19. A) A variety of shows. B) TV program channels.
C) Their music program preferences. D) Sporting events.
20. A) Two. B) Three. C) Four. D) Five.
21. A) The Music Man. B) Red River.
C) Mr.Smith Goes to Washington. D) Happy Days.
22. A) Channel 5. B)Channel 7. C) Channel 11. D) Channel 13.
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
23. A) He`s handsome. B) He`s tall and dark.C) He looks strong. D) He looks young.
24. A) light music. B) Pop music. C) Jazz D) Classical music.
25 A) Germany. B) Holland. C) France. D) Italy.
Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard.
26. A) Because he broke into a house and stole jewelry.
B) Because he broke into a garage and stole items.
C) Because he broke into a shop and stole goods.
D) Because he broke into a bank and stole money.
27. A) Because the police were aware that the squirrel was the thief.
B) Because the squirrel signaled repeatedly in order to be followed.
C) Because squirrels were thought to be animal detectives.
D) Because squirrels were as smart as dogs in tracking down criminals.
28. A) At the squirrel`s lair.
B) At the thief`s home.
C) Behind the tree which the squirrel was sitting on.
D) In a deep hole in the tree`s trunk.
Questions 29 to 39 are based on the passage you have just heard.
29. A) Hertz and Avis. B) Rent-A-Junker and Ugly Ducking.
C) Thrifty and National. D) Budget and Dollar.
30. A) Your ID card. B) Your social security number.
C) Your credit card. D) Your passport.
31. A) It costs less to rent a used car.
B) you don`t have to pay any deposit.
C) The used car company never demands a credit card.
D) Special offers are always available.
Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
32. A) They were traveling in California. B) They were walking in Buena Park.
C) They were going to the local police station. D) They were shopping at a toy store.
33. A) $200 B) $2000 C) $2200 D) $2400
34. A) The owner of the wallet. B) A TV news crew.
C) An apartment owner. D) A local newspaper.
35. A) It`s bright. B) It`s hopeless. C) It`s sad. D) It`s uncertain.
The World Health Organization says more than 3.4(36)________people die every year from poor water and sanitary conditions. More than 250 million people (37)_____from diseases caused by dirty water every year, and 6000 children(38)______every day from diseases caused by contaminated water. No (39)________in the Western Hemisphere suffers more from problems(40)______by contaminated water than Haiti, the(41)_________country in the hemisphere. But that situation could change soon.with the introduction of a new(42)_________that cleans contaminated water in just a few(43)___________.
“It is a powder that essentially purifies water,” said Amelia Shaw. “(44)_______________________________________________________________________________.It will make it drinkable and absolutely clean. It kills everything organic from viruses to bacteria to worms.(45)__________________________________________________________________________.”Nearly two thirds of Haitians get their water either foom public water fountains, which are difficult to keep clean, or from non—protected sources such as rivers and streams that are heavily polluted(46)________________________________________________________________________