时间：2019-05-11 17:18:20本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 腾宇 我要投稿
In the lecture, the professor points out/ states/ contends/ makes several points about /focuses on that听力 中心思想, casting doubt on/ contradicting/ enhancing what are stated in / the main idea of the reading passage that阅读 中心意思.
To begin with, the speaker makes the point that听力第一分论点， which refutes/ supports the viewpoint showed in the article that阅读第一分论点. According to the speaker, 听力第一分论点的具体解释or 具体例子. This perspective differs from/is just the same as what is maintained in the article
Moreover, the author claims that阅读第二分论点whereas the speaker views this problem/ issue in a completely different angle/ which is the same view held by the speaker. In accordance with the speaker, 听力第二分论点+听力第二分论点的具体解释or 具体例子. This directly contradicts/strengthens what the passage indicates
Finally, the speaker challenges/ perfectly reinforces the writer’s contention by saying that听力第三分论点. On the contrary/ Similarly, the writer insists that阅读第三分论点. To convince the audience, the speaker elaborates his/her perspective with the evidence that听力第三分论点的具体解释or 具体例子. This is where the speaker disagrees/agrees with the writer
To sum up, the speaker illustrates his/her disagreement/agreement with the theory/ general idea of the article by demonstrating the evidence mentioned above.
In the writing passage, the author points out that 阅读 中心意思. On the contrary, the speaker casts serious doubt on the evidence supporting the writer's standpoint on this issue.
To begin with, the speaker challenges the idea stated in the passage that 阅读第一分论点. According to the lecture, 听力第一分论点.
Moreover, the writer 阅读第二分论点whereas the speaker views the evidence in a completely different angle. In accordance with the lecturer, 听力第二分论点. To convince the audience, the speaker elaborates his perspective with evidence that 听力第二分论点的具体解释or 具体例子.
Finally, the speaker challenges the writer's contention again by saying听力第三分论点. From his speculation, 听力第三分论点的具体解释or 具体例子.
To sum up, the speaker illustrates his disagreement with the opinion showed in the passage by demonstrating the evidence mentioned above.
1. In the lecture, the professor made several points about.... The professor argues that..... However, the reading passage contends that...... The professor's lecture casts doubt on the reading by using a number of points that are contrary to....
2. The first point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is that.... According to the professor...... .....differs from the reading in that the reading states.....The point made by the professor casts doubt on the reading because....
3. Another point that the professor uses to cast doubt on the reading is....The professor claims that.....However, the reading states.....This point is contradicted by.....
4. Finally, the professor stated that, on the contrary of reading ... In other words,.....This directly contradicts what the reading passage indicates, because.....
反驳的单词，differ from ,disagree with, cast doubt on, conflict with, challenge
5. In the lecture, the professor made several points about...The lecture argues that.....The points made by the professor agree with .....In fact, the examples used by the professor support...
6. Furthermore, the professor bolsters the reading by stating that.... The professor claims that.....This point agrees with the reading, which contends that.....
7. Finally, the professor states that, in support of the reading ... Specifically, this perfectly reinforced what the reading passage indicates because…
support的单词有：enhance, uphold, to back, justify, to substantiate, to advance
The lecture is mainly discussing ______, ________ and ___________ by _________, challenging what are stated in the reading passage that _________, _________ and _______.
First of all, the speaker thinks that ___________. In contrast, the reading passage believes that _____________. So, the lecture totally disagrees with the view made in the reading.
Second, the speaker discusses ___________, Contradicting what is stated in the reading that _____________________.
Finally, the speakers raises the issue that ___________. This point disagrees that ________________ demonstrated in the reading.
So, the contents in the reading passage are totally jeopardized by the speaker and the speaker has totally different ideas on the topics made in the reading.