英语诗歌 位置:首页>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>《最美的英文爱情诗阅读…》正文

最美的英文爱情诗阅读

学习啦【英语诗歌】 编辑:韦彦 发布时间:2016-09-28

  因为爱情有着目眩神迷的色彩,我们既渴望拥有它,又常觉得看不清它的真实面目。它不仅融合着各种体验和感受,也错杂着一些近似的情感元素。下面是学习啦小编带来的最美的英文爱情诗阅读,欢迎阅读!

  最美的英文爱情诗阅读篇一

  Love me little, Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果爱得太炙热

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要对我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果爱我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕爱会失去

  I am with little well content,

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一点儿就会让我满意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真意

  To be steadfast friend.

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  最美的英文爱情诗阅读篇二

  我站在楼梯上On a Stair I Stood

  On a Stair I Stood

  我站在楼梯上

  Pierre de Ronsard

  皮埃尔·龙萨

  (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

  英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫

  Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

  不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,

  you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

  你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。

  blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

  你那突如其来的优雅,

  of unanticpated neighboourhood.

  让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。

  As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

  犹如闪电劈开云团,

  split with your beatuty, and began to race,

  无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;

  now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

  一阵像冰,一阵似火,

  by that unparelleled beatitutde.

  胸中的血液奔腾激荡。

  And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

  那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,

  your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

  向我示意,引我躲过死亡;

  Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

  海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,

  But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

  否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。

  and your triumphant eyes the moment after

  顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,

  revived their captive with an alms of breath.

  你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。

  最美的英文爱情诗阅读篇三

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  I am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  I carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  
看了“最美的英文爱情诗阅读”的人还看了:

1.最美的英文爱情诗摘抄

2.经典爱情英文诗

3.泰戈尔优美爱情诗英文

4.经典英语爱情诗

5.爱情诗歌中英文版阅读

 

本文已影响
网友评论

Copyright © 2006 - 2016 XUEXILA.COM All Rights Reserved

学习啦 版权所有