学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语诗歌 > 高中英文诗歌朗诵精选

高中英文诗歌朗诵精选

时间: 韦彦867 分享

高中英文诗歌朗诵精选

  诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。学习啦小编整理了高中英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  高中英文诗歌篇一

  柳园里

  Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet

  我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中

  She passed the Salley Gardens with little snow-white feet

  她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园

  She bid me take love easy as the leaves grow on the tree

  她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然

  But I being young and foolish with her did not agree

  但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand

  我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上

  She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the weirs

  她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般

  But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears

  但我是那么的年轻愚笨, 现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟

  高中英文诗歌篇二

  He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

  他希翼天国的锦缎 叶芝

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

  若我有天国的锦缎,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金银色的光线编织,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

  还有湛蓝的夜色与洁白的昼光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黄昏错综的光芒,

  I would spread the cloth under your feet;

  我将用这锦缎铺展在你的脚下。

  But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

  可我,如此贫穷,仅仅拥有梦;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的梦铺展在你的脚下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  轻一点啊,因为你脚踩着我的梦。

  高中英文诗歌篇三

  here Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous

  有一位女郎甜美和善

  There is a lady sweet and kind,

  有一位女郎甜美和善

  Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

  她的容貌让我愉悦非常;

  I did but see her passing by,

  看着她从身边走过,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  我想爱她直到地老天荒。

  Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

  她的举止,她的微笑,

  Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

  她的机智和声音让我心驰神往,

  Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

  让我心驰神往,不知是何原因,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  但我要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Her free behaviour, winning looks,

  奔放的姿容,骄人的模样,

  Will make a lawyer burn his books;

  让律师把法律抛舍;

  I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

  天哪,我自愧不如,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  而且要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

  如果我把她拥进怀里,

  Judge you that think such sports were harms,

  你觉得这会对她造成损伤,

  Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

  造成损伤?不会不会,

  For I will love her till I die.

  因为我要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Should I remain confined there

  我会继续把她追求,

  So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

  只要世上还有太阳,

  I to request, she to deny,

  即使她总是拒绝,

  Yet would I love her till I die.

  我也要爱她直到地老天荒。

  Cupid is winged and doth range,

  丘比特展翅飞遍她的家乡,

  Her country so my love doth change:

  我的爱人也随着换了形象:

  But change she earth, or change she sky,

  变换天地我的爱也不变,

  Yet will I love her till I die.

  我要爱她直到地老天荒。

  
看了“高中英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.高中英语诗歌朗诵精选

2.优秀英文诗歌朗读精选

3.高中英语诗歌朗读精选

4.关于高中英语诗朗诵精选

5.高中优秀英文诗歌朗诵

2337326