学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

关于莎士比亚英文诗歌朗诵

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  英语诗歌,是一种较为纯粹的拼音语言,它有许多格律和音韵及音义方面的讲究,值得读者注意。学习啦小编整理了关于莎士比亚英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  关于莎士比亚英文诗歌篇一

  Sonnet 14

  Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck,

  我的判断并不是来自星象中;

  And yet methinks I have astronomy;

  不过我想我自有占星的学说,

  But not to tell of good or evil luck,

  可是我不用它来卜命运的吉凶,

  Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality;

  卜疫疠、灾荒或季候的品格;

  Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,

  我也不会给一刻刻时光掐算,

  Pointing to each his thunder, rain, and wind,

  因为我没有从天上得到过启示,

  Or say with princes if it shall go well

  指不出每分钟前途的风雨雷电,

  By oft predict that I in heaven find.

  道不出帝王将相的时运趋势:

  But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,

  但是我从你眼睛里引出知识,

  And, constant stars, in them I read such art

  从这不变的恒星中学到这学问,

  As truth and beauty shall together thrive

  说是美与真能够共同繁滋,

  If from thyself to store thou wouldst convert:

  只要你能够转入永久的仓廪;

  Or else of thee this I prognosticate,

  如若不然,我能够这样预言你:

  Thy end is truth's and beauty's doom and date.

  你的末日,就是真与美的死期。

  关于莎士比亚英文诗歌篇二

  Sonnet 15

  When I consider everything that grows

  我这样考虑着;世间的一切生物

  Holds in perfection but a little moment,

  只能够繁茂一个极短的时期,

  That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

  而这座大舞台上的全部演出

  Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

  没有不受到星象的默化潜移;

  When I perceive that men as plants increase,

  我看见:人类像植物一样增多,

  Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

  一样被头上的天空所鼓舞,所叱责;

  Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

  在青春朝气中雀跃,过极峰而下坡,

  And wear their brave state out of memory;

  坚持他们勇敢的品格到湮没——

  Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

  于是,无常的世界就发出奇想,

  Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

  使你青春焕发地站在我眼前,

  Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

  挥霍的时间却串通腐朽来逞强,

  To change your day of youth to sullied night;

  要变你青春的白天为晦暗的夜晚;

  And, all in war with Time for love of you,

  为了爱你,我要跟时间决斗,

  As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

  把你接上比青春更永久的枝头。

  关于莎士比亚英文诗歌篇三

  Sonnet 16

  But wherefore do not you a mightier way

  但是为什么你不用更强的方式

  Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

  来向那血腥的暴君——时间作斗争?

  And fortify yourself in your decay

  为什么你不用一种比我这枯诗

  With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

  更好的方法来加强将老的自身?

  Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

  现在你站在欢乐时辰的峰顶上;

  And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

  许多没栽过花儿的处女园地

  With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

  诚意地想要把你的活花培养,

  Much liker than your painted counterfeit.

  教花儿比你的画像更加像你:

  So should the lines of life that life repair,

  这样,生命线必将使生命复燃,

  Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

  而当代的画笔或我幼稚的笔枝,

  Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

  不论画外表的美或内心的善,

  Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

  都没法使你本身在人眼中不死。

  To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

  自我放弃是永远的自我保留;

  And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

  你必须靠你自己的妙技求长寿。

  看了“关于莎士比亚英文诗歌”的人还看了:

1.关于优秀英语诗歌朗诵

2.关于最经典的英文诗朗诵

3.关于适合朗读的英文诗歌

4.泰戈尔英文诗歌朗诵大全

5.著名中英文诗歌朗诵摘抄

2585027