学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语诗歌>

经典英文诗歌

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

  经典英文诗歌:修墙

  Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

  有一样东西它不喜欢墙,

  That sends the frozen ground-swell under it,

  冻胀了墙下的基础土壤,

  And spills the upper boulders in the sun;

  太阳一晒,墙上石块跌落在两旁;

  And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.

  墙体开裂,双人并肩而过像穿堂。

  The work of hunters is another thing:

  猎人的行为则是另一番景象:

  I have come after them and made repair

  我要紧随其后修补不停的忙,

  Where they have left not one stone on a stone,

  他们拆掉石块却不放回原位上,

  But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,

  而是把兔子赶出让它们难躲藏,

  To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,

  惹得猎狗叫汪汪。我所说的裂缝

  No one has seen them made or heard them made,

  没有谁见过其开裂听过其声响,

  But at spring mending-time we find them there.

  但到春天来修补,眼前已是百孔千疮。

  I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;

  我通知了山那边的邻居街坊,

  And on a day we meet to walk the line

  约好了一天沿着墙巡查一趟,

  And set the wall between us once again.

  重新垒起我们之间的这堵墙。

  We keep the wall between us as we go.

  我们沿着墙各自走在各一方,

  To each the boulders that have fallen to each.

  将各自一侧的石块收拾妥当。

  And some are loaves and some so nearly balls

  有些石块成块状,有些近乎于球状,

  We have to use a spell to make them balance:

  我们不得不口念咒语确保其稳当:

  "Stay where you are until our backs are turned!"

  “请呆在那儿不要晃,等我们折回来查访!”

  We wear our fingers rough with handling them.

  我们搬弄石块,手指被磨得粗糙无光。

  Oh, just another kind of out-door game,

  啊,这种户外游戏只不过别于它样,

  One on a side. It comes to little more:

  玩家各站各一方。这让我若有所想:

  There where it is we do not need the wall:

  我们在这里并不需要修建这堵墙:

  He is all pine and I am apple orchard.

  那边种松木这边种苹果树隔墙相望。

  My apple trees will never get across

  我的苹果树永远不会越过这一屏障:

  And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.

  跑到他松树下去把松果尝,我对他讲。

  He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."

  他只好说,“好篱笆会促成好街坊。”

  Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder

  春天让我好心伤,我想知道

  If I could put a notion in his head:

  我是否能让他这样去思量:

  "Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it

  好篱笆何以能促成好街坊?难道说

  Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.

  这是养牛的地方?但这纯粹是说谎。

  Before I built a wall I'd ask to know

  以前修建这堵墙,我就该好好想一想

  What I was walling in or walling out,

  我要把什么东西来设防,

  And to whom I was like to give offense.

  我是否有冒犯谁的地方。

  Something there is that doesn't love a wall,

  有样东西它的确不喜欢墙,

  That wants it down." I could say "Elves" to him,

  就像妖鬼想让它倒塌一样,我这样讲。

  But it's not elves exactly, and I'd rather

  但准确地说这不是妖鬼,我宁愿

  He said it for himself. I see him there

  他自己说出来是啥名堂。我见他

  Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top

  用双手将石块上端牢牢抓住不放,

  In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.

  就像石器时代武装的野蛮人一样。

  He moves in darkness as it seems to me,

  我认为他似乎已坠入黑暗感到迷茫,

  Not of woods only and the shade of trees.

  这黑暗不只是来自树林和树的影像。

  He will not go behind his father's saying,

  他不去琢磨父辈曾如何对他讲,

  And he likes having thought of it so well

  倒是认为父辈所说的话非常棒,

  He says again, "Good fences make good neighbors."

  他接着又说,“好篱笆会促成好街坊。”

  经典英文诗歌:永远向前

  Here we stand together,Dressed in our pain,

  Covered with scars

  From wounds we did not ask for

  Or deserve.

  我们再次并肩而立,

  痛苦缠身,

  伤痕累累

  此等伤痛既非自讨苦吃

  也非罪有应得

  So what now?

  现在又该如何?

  We can't go back

  And relive our lives.

  We can't take back

  The innocence we lost

  Or make the sadness we felt

  Into happiness

  我们无法回到过去

  重启人生。

  我们无法找回

  早已失去的纯真

  或将我们的悲伤

  变为欢乐。

  But we can go on from here,

  So let us start.

  但我们能够从这里开始,

  一同启程吧。

  Stretch out your hand to mine,

  Close your eyes

  And slowly let the pain slip away.

  Let go of the sadness;

  向我伸手,

  闭上眼睛

  让伤痛缓缓消散。

  放下伤悲吧;

  It belongs to yesterday,

  And let's walk.

  它属于昨天,

  让我们继续前行。

  My friends,

  We can't stay, looking back,

  Lest we falter.

  We must face forward,

  Eyes wide open,

  And keep on walking.

  伙伴们,

  不能停步,切勿回首,

  以免畏缩不前。

  我们必须直面未来,

  睁大双眼,

  继续前行。

  Hold tight and don't let go;

  You aren't walking alone,

  And neither am I.

  紧紧抱握,绝不放弃;

  你并非孤身前行,

  我亦有你为伴。

  经典英文诗歌:我爱我自己

  I took myself out on a date

  带上自己去约会,

  and said I'm looking grand,

  我将去寻找酒店。

  and when I got my courage up

  当我鼓起勇气,

  I asked to hold my hand.

  我要牵起自己的手。

  I took me to a restaurant

  我带自己走进一个饭店,

  and then a movie show.

  电影正在播放。

  I put my arm around me

  我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。

  in the most secluded row.

  在最隐蔽处排着队。

  I whispered sweetly in my ear

  我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,

  of happiness and bliss,

  带着快乐与幸福,

  and then I almost slapped me

  我几乎要打自己,

  when I tried to steal a kiss.

  当我试图窃取一个吻。

  Then afterwards I walked me home

  之后,我便回家了。

  and since I'm so polite

  因为我非常有礼貌,

  I thanked me for a perfect date

  我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,

  and wished myself goodnight.

  希望我自己晚安。

  There's just one little problem

  这仅仅只是一个小问题,

  and it kind of hurts my pride.

  它伤害了我的自大,

  Myself would not invite me in

  我自己不会邀请我进来,

  so now I'm locked outside!

  所以我现在被锁在了外面!

经典英文诗歌

诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢! 经典英文诗歌:修墙 Something there is that doesnt love a wall, 有一样东西它不喜欢墙, That se
推荐度:
点击下载文档文档为doc格式

精选文章

  • 经典英文小诗阅读
    经典英文小诗阅读

    诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英文小诗阅读,希望大家喜欢! 经典英文

  • 英语经典抒情小诗阅读
    英语经典抒情小诗阅读

    诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来英语经典抒情小诗,希望大家喜欢! 英语经典

  • 英语经典抒情小诗
    英语经典抒情小诗

    诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来英语经典抒情小诗,希望大家喜欢! 英语经典

  • 经典英语抒情诗阅读
    经典英语抒情诗阅读

    诗的最美之处就在于表达感情,让人有无限的想象,而这些想象永远是那么的美好。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来经典英语抒情诗阅读,希望大家喜欢! 经典英

415393